Brown falling/Maybe Benson?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown falling/Maybe Benson??

knight6jb said:
Thats how I feel about Caddy, there hasnt been much talk about him in Miami.....setting ourselves up for Caddy in 05'!!!
man... you are carrying the Caddy bandwagon in a huge way.

He is a great player.. and is probably the least talked about of the big names.

I'm fine with trading down with the Bears, getting an extra pick AND still getting Brown!

Surferosa said:
Cool. So now Benson is the flavor of the week?

Like I said, the hyped machine keeps churnning..the QB's, the RB's, the WR's, the merry go round keeps turning,...Now can we find a true football player, and not the hyped up QB's, who will earn millions to be another leaf.

finsnchips said:
man... you are carrying the Caddy bandwagon in a huge way.

He is a great player.. and is probably the least talked about of the big names.

Hey thats fine with me, when Caddy is drafted by the Dolphins, I will be the most happy person on this board. I still dont understand why so many are not on the Caddy bandwagon, then man is an amazing RB, but I truely believe that Saban is looking at Caddy and Smith. I for one do not want us to draft a QB in the 1st. My order for players goes....
1. Caddy
2. Brown/Benson (not sure which I like better)
3. M.Williams
4. DJ/Edwards (dont care for either too much, Edwards scares me a bit; DJ @2 is too much of a reach)

This is all pending if we can trade down or if somehow Ricky comes back.

But yes I am trying to carry the Caddy bandwagon all by myself it seems sometimes!

knight6jb said:
Hey thats fine with me, when Caddy is drafted by the Dolphins, I will be the most happy person on this board. I still dont understand why so many are not on the Caddy bandwagon, then man is an amazing RB, but I truely believe that Saban is looking at Caddy and Smith. I for one do not want us to draft a QB in the 1st. My order for players goes....
1. Caddy
3. M.Williams
4. DJ/Edwards (dont care for either too much, Edwards scares me a bit; DJ @2 is too much of a reach)

But yes I am trying to carry the Caddy bandwagon all by myself it seems sometimes!

You're not completely alone. I like Caddy the best out of the three but I have a problem with drafting him at #2 or any RB for the most part. In this years draft, Mike Williams & Edwards are the best players. If we were drafting a few spots down, I'd be sounding off the Caddy wagon...trust me.

knight6jb said:
1. Caddy
3. M.Williams

tbh... with the lack of talk, and all the smokescreens, Caddy and Mike Williams may be at the top of our board.

finsnchips said:
tbh... with the lack of talk, and all the smokescreens, Caddy and Mike Williams may be at the top of our board.

I hope so they are my 2 favorite players. I feel hey are both going to be stars in this league. The only reason I have Brown or Benson rated higher, is the pressing need for RB, but after Caddy those 3 are a really close 2nd on my board! I have this gut feeling Saban is eyeing Caddy. We shall see!

Here's something we do know.

We don't know anything.

Boomer said:
Here's something we do know.

We don't know anything.
we know nothing... but have so much to say about it... it's great.

phunwin said:
I wouldn't mind. After all, you're guaranteed no worse than second place, right? ;)

:) Good point.

Let me rephrase... I wouldn't want to face him heads up at my first table.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I truly think Saban has no idea who he favors yet. I believe him when he said at his PC that they hadn't put their list together yet. He isn't going to decide until he's spoken to all his people, gotten all their opinions and he's recieved every possible piece of info on every player. I think this is the way Saban works, very systematic and objective till everything is in place to make the best possible decision. This is what has everybody messed up, IMO. How can you know who he's going to pick when not even he knows? I think a lot of us are taking it a little too far with the smoke screens and poker faces, etc.

BTW, I'd love to take Nick's money in a no limit game.

If he gives away as little info at the poker table as he does in 3+ months as head coach of the Dolphins... I'd like his chances against ya. From what I've seen the guy cannot be read.

MDFINFAN said:
Like I said, the hyped machine keeps churnning..the QB's, the RB's, the WR's, the merry go round keeps turning,...Now can we find a true football player, and not the hyped up QB's, who will earn millions to be another leaf.

Comparing Rodgers and Smith to Ryan Leaf is one of the worst comparisons I've seen on this board... and that's saying something.

I've been a big Brown fan even before all the draft hype started. But if we draft Benson I hope he takes #34; then I can just cover "Williams" on the back of all my jerseys and wear them again!

well if we take benson we better prepare to draft a rb in 2006 benson is good but if you all didnt' want randy moss because of hiis antics why would you want benson ? his antics will get him in trouble and it is only a matter of time. lets just draft mike williams and then get a back in the third rd.

make room, for in two years the dolphins will be introduced to the next big time qb qnd his name is Donovan Woods

mercury40 has returned !

Back
Top Bottom