brown H2 talks fins, today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brown H2 talks fins, today

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
on espn chat he was asked the big fins question?
Carlos(Miami, FL: Ronnie, how do would feel if you got selected by the Miami Dolphins and how productive do you think you will be in that style offense?

clear.gif
Ronnie Brown: I would be really excited about that! Nice weather and a good team. Great fans as well. I could be very productive there because I have been in four different styles at Auburn and I'm used to being productive in different styles.

i know why he said great fans he spent his own personal vacation in miami 2 weeks ago, and was in nj for big autograph show ,the line was 90% dolfans

right like you believe this crap he cannot he his pissed wouldnt make sense

He ought to be happy. We're a much better situation than San Fran, Cleveland, Chicago, Tennessee, or Arizona.

romio said:
on espn chat he was asked the big fins question?
Carlos(Miami, FL: Ronnie, how do would feel if you got selected by the Miami Dolphins and how productive do you think you will be in that style offense?

clear.gif
Ronnie Brown: I would be really excited about that! Nice weather and a good team. Great fans as well. I could be very productive there because I have been in four different styles at Auburn and I'm used to being productive in different styles.

It's a shame you're not still in college. All down hill from here.

Hype.

Hostile7 said:
It's a shame you're not still in college. All down hill from here.

Hype.

I dont mean to come off mean or anything...but why do you see him as all hype and no game?

Ronnie and Heath Evans are good friends. I think Ronnie would like it down here with all the changes taking place.

Back
Top Bottom