brown jersey on ebay... 3 mins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brown jersey on ebay... 3 mins

Its a store 10 mins from my office. If someone wants one, PM me and I can grab one. I may check it out for myself next week. Seems like a great price if its the suthentic version with sewn numbers. I must admit I am a bit hesitant to buy before we know if he will be "Brown" or "R.Brown"

Bowl_Bound said:
Its a store 10 mins from my office. If someone wants one, PM me and I can grab one. I may check it out for myself next week. Seems like a great price if its the suthentic version with sewn numbers. I must admit I am a bit hesitant to buy before we know if he will be "Brown" or "R.Brown"
that was my exact concern... so much so that I started a thread about it earlier. :)

I think I'm going to wait until September when I'm over in Miami at the Broncos game. Its a lot of effort to get it shipped over here.

finsnchips said:
that was my exact concern... so much so that I started a thread about it earlier. :)

I think I'm going to wait until September when I'm over in Miami at the Broncos game. Its a lot of effort to get it shipped over here.
No worries. Just send me a first class ticket and I will personally deliver it :D

Mindwarp said:
cant think of another brown on the roster at this point in time.
who would the other brown be?
Cant think of one, but what if Ronnie prefers his jersey is listed with a first initial?

Bowl_Bound said:
Cant think of one, but what if Ronnie prefers his jersey is listed with a first initial?

he doesnt this is gonna be his jersey for sure there selling the exact same thing on the main site

FinzManiac said:
Looks like a fake to me...
werd...I don't buy any of those plastic number junkers. You can but those at WalMart.

Mindwarp said:
cant think of another brown on the roster at this point in time.
who would the other brown be?

Van Brown

Bowl_Bound said:

Hey BB where is your office located? I am on Pittsford Victor Rd, just down the street from Eastview.

The Pro Shop in Davie has them in stock in Orange, White, and Aqua. Only a limited supply we are hoping to get additional pieces in June prior to Mini-Camp. The web site will be restocked soon to, the pre-sale they did was a total sell out. That is the explanation for them not being on anymore. They may do another pre-sale for the next shipment once they get exact numbers of what is available.
:missmeth:

replica...

Item Description:
The Miami Dolphins Ronnie Brown replica jersey is made of durable, quick-drying nylon diamond back mesh and showcases the screen-printed team name and player's number on the chest. The back of the jersey displays the player's name screen-printed on a sewn down nameplate, with his number screen-printed in the center.
not an authentic

Back
Top Bottom