Brown, Minter or Hightower | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown, Minter or Hightower

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Who would you guys like us to sign? Would you go cheaper and sign Minter or would you spend big and try to land Hightower or Brown?

The price of free agency sounds like it's going to be ridiculous if Stills is in the $12 million a year range. So with that as the reality, I'd look for serviceable starters with maybe a bit of a splurge at guard.

The Branch signing of last year would be my blueprint, a young player with upside on a good contract. Then maybe Miami could end up with a comp pick for a player like Stills.

The draft is definitely where it's at and the Dolphins have to find a minimum of two starters, preferably at defensive end and linebacker.

The price of free agency sounds like it's going to be ridiculous if Stills is in the $12 million a year range. So with that as the reality, I'd look for serviceable starters with maybe a bit of a splurge at guard.

The Branch signing of last year would be my blueprint, a young player with upside on a good contract. Then maybe Miami could end up with a comp pick for a player like Stills.

The draft is definitely where it's at and the Dolphins have to find a minimum of two starters, preferably at defensive end and linebacker.

1 - Charles Harris/Zach Cunningham
2- JT Watt
3 - Corn Elder

3 starters at positions of need

Hightower will cost the most of the three mentioned. Imho brown might be reasonable while I'll pass on minter altogether.

We put brown at SAM and then release Misi not too long after. Therefore in my dream world we either stand pat at 22 and select Davis or Cunningham; or we trade down further in the 1st to select whoever is still available of the two while accumulating more draft picks.

We double up on Mlb selecting the second Mike in the 4th round or later.

Zach Brown is intriguing. If you want a more athletic LB core then add Brown. He ran a 4.5 flat which makes him one of the fastest LBs in combine history

I'd break the bank for Hightower. He's the type of player that can single handedly transform this defense as long as we will in the gaps with "serviceable starters" and the draft.

If not, then I'd really like to add Zach Brown and then I'd turn around and take Reddick at 22.

This is not the draft to ignore LB and splurge in FA. Do it right for once Miami.

I'd break the bank for Hightower. He's the type of player that can single handedly transform this defense as long as we will in the gaps with "serviceable starters" and the draft.

If not, then I'd really like to add Zach Brown and then I'd turn around and take Reddick at 22.

On the Pats yes but on the Fins hmmm

only fit I see is Zach brown...but if we do sign him please don't think your work is done at lb in the draft...get one with a first 2 day pick please

only fit I see is Zach brown...but if we do sign him please don't think your work is done at lb in the draft...get one with a first 2 day pick please

Given the trash Brown was talking about Kiko and the rumored off field issues, I don't see Brown as a viable option. You gonna put two guys right next to each other when the new guy JUST said the other was soft? It wasn't a huge statement or all that bad but I don't see Gase pursuing this.

Given the trash Brown was talking about Kiko and the rumored off field issues, I don't see Brown as a viable option. You gonna put two guys right next to each other when the new guy JUST said the other was soft? It wasn't a huge statement or all that bad but I don't see Gase pursuing this.

Non-issue. Unless you don't think these two players can act like professionals. Which is an entirely different issue in itself.

good point...doesn't seem like it can work...and if brown did come here kikos not moving from mike

the minimum tender is $1.7 mil? so we got to tender Anthony steen $1.7 mil if we want to bring him to camp or whatever?

yikes

I don't like Damien Williams at that price either

***I seem to have posted this in the wrong thread***

Back
Top Bottom