Brown: Next LT or William Green? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown: Next LT or William Green?

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
I think that in two or three years, we'll look back & be so happy that we selected Ronnie Brown this year. I think that he'll be multi-tooled weapon along the same lines as LT!:D

I would hope for a LT calibure, but anything remotely like him would be good. Not William Green though, he isnt anything special.

Kthurmus23 said:
I would hope for a LT calibure, but anything remotely like him would be good. Not William Green though, he isnt anything special.
thats why its LT or William green, LT's the good side, Williams the bust.

I just get a good feeling from him. When you read/watch interviews with him it seems like his head is in the right place and that he's dedicated to being the best. Couple that with his physical skills...it could be scary!

He could be either, he's faster than Green though and he is also not into the trouble Green is in. But they have the same kind of running styles, good straight ahead runners with power, I don't think Brown is as near as shifty as LT though.

That it why I like Carnell Williams he is more shifty like LT and just like Lt some people say Carnell is a little too small.

Dphins said:
That it why I like Carnell Williams he is more shifty like LT and just like Lt some people say Carnell is a little too small.

Cadillac has deceiving power like LT, but he's more of a Curtis Martin.

Ronnie Brown is neither LT or William Green.

Ronnie is also a lot bigger than LT at 233 pounds and more of a pounding back, Carnell is more like LT I agree in that he is 5'10" like LT and only 5 pounds lighter which can be put on this offseason.

Your right I think that he is gonna be a great player that I wish was on our team but the way things are going I honestly dont think that we are going to draft a RB. I hope that I am wrong, I just have a feeling that we are gonna go QB.

LaDainian Tomlinson went #5 in 2001 if Ronnie Brown goes to us at #2 to us is he gonna be better than LT ?
Ronnie Brown is good player but not worth #2 overall

Back
Top Bottom