BRown Or MCgahee??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

SQuinn17 said:
id pick willis over ronnie anyday. i hate the bills but i think willis mac would blow ronnie away

Even though Ronnie seems to be more versatile with his recieving skills. I dont think he id beeter than willis but due to his versatility i think he will be in the not so distant future.

dominizzo said:
i knoww, but i just wanna know long run with all the hype Ronnie has and sciuts have him listed as apremier running back
caLL Ms. Cleo. She'll tell you :lol:

Coming out of college (assuming Mcgahee had been healthy) I would have put him in the same elite group as the top 3 backs this year. I think Brown can be the better all around back, but until they both run against NFL defenses this as far as the speculation can reasonably go.

phinatik7 said:
Its ridiculous to call Willis overrated with the production he showed last year after recovering from that freak injury. He'll be among the elite backs in the NFL for years to come, with all that said............i'd rather have Ronnie Brown.:D
:lol:

FinaticPatch said:
Even though Ronnie seems to be more versatile with his recieving skills. I dont think he id beeter than willis but due to his versatility i think he will be in the not so distant future.

Hooray!!! look everybody! Someone put an actualy REASON for why (enter name) will be better than (enter name)!

phinsforever said:
It's not just the loss of Jennings (who I agree was overrated). I think their o-line play peaked at mid season last year, and started to decline.
Willis will be hard pressed to repeat last year's performance.
First year starter at QB= a boat load full of Eight man fronts= tough slogging for the RB.....trust us finfans, we saw a lot of them the last few years.

in the final 7 games of the year he had 4= YPC in every game, except the Cincy game were he tweaked his knee and came out.

Jennings leaving will hurt, but it will hurt the passing game more IMO. Mike Williams is our run blocker.

Losman7 said:
in the final 7 games of the year he had 4= YPC in every game, except the Cincy game were he tweaked his knee and came out.

Jennings leaving will hurt, but it will hurt the passing game more IMO. Mike Williams is our run blocker.

Actually, the Cleveland game he averaged 3.9.:wink: Don't get me wrong, I think the kid is a good back, but the success of a RB is highly dependent on the passing game. I think Losman will struggle immensely.

kizzaboo said:
Hooray!!! look everybody! Someone put an actualy REASON for why (enter name) will be better than (enter name)!

Where is your "intelligent" response. At least the people are posting answers and not just trying to lay down lame smack. Out of your 4 posts I dont see an answer anywhere. :confused:

No doubt that Ronnie will be the better back long term. Willis had one decent year. He still has not proven that he can be the feature back for an entire year.

We will see how that goes. Ronnie will come in and take the job and run, to the endzone and Rookie of the Year award.

ch19079 said:
ive seen McGahee run vs. NFL teams and NFL tallent.

ive seen Brown run vs. college teams and college tallent.

McGahee is the better RB till Brown provs otherwise...

Yeah that. We have to see what Brown CAN do for us.

Right now Willis. In the future? Could very well be Brown, I hope so!

Cause BILLS SUCK! :D

phinsforever said:
Actually, the Cleveland game he averaged 3.9.:wink: Don't get me wrong, I think the kid is a good back, but the success of a RB is highly dependent on the passing game. I think Losman will struggle immensely.

i think they both depend on eachother. if the passing game is weak, that will hurt the run game. if the run game is weak, that will hurt the passing game.

the best RBs need break away speed, and the ability to consistantly get those 3rd and 3 first downs.

but i still remember when a day befor the draft a lot of people thaught benson was the best RB in the draft.... and it wasnt till the fins selected R. Brown that those people changed their view of benson.

I want it to be Ronnie... but I think it will be Willis.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A BUFFALO FAN!!!

mfja9977 said:
No doubt that Ronnie will be the better back long term. Willis had one decent year. He still has not proven that he can be the feature back for an entire year.

So Willis rushed for 1100 or so yards and 13 TD in 11 games as the starter, yet hasn't proven he can be a feature back, yet Ronnie Brown has rushed for 0 yards and 0 TD's as the starter and you have no doubt he will be better?

Your logic is flawed.

I'm inclined to take Ronnie Brown over ol' noodle knee even without Brown playing a down yet. The fact that the reconstructed knee caused Willy to miss snaps in a game last year is a huge warning flag.

finsnchips said:
I want it to be Ronnie... but I think it will be Willis.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A BUFFALO FAN!!!

Same here. Willis carried the load in college and in the NFL (so far).
Ronnie hasnt even carried the load in college. So NFL? But I too hope for The Big Brown Truck to roll over the competition.

Back
Top Bottom