BRown Or MCgahee??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

My pick Ronnie Brownhes just a do it all player, whereas Willis is just a slash runner and thas it

dominizzo said:
who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

My pick Ronnie Brownhes just a do it all player, whereas Willis is just a slash runner and thas it

:roflmao:

Its impossible to know- Ronnie hasnt played a snap and Willis hasnt played a full season either.

I dont see how McGahee is overrated considering he was drafted 20 sumthin.As for who will be better I hope its Brown but he hasn't played a NFL game yet so its to early to tell

Dolfan1000 said:
Its impossible to know- Ronnie hasnt played a snap and Willis hasnt played a full season either.
couldnt have put it better myself

Dolfan1000 said:

i knoww, but i just wanna know long run with all the hype Ronnie has and sciuts have him listed as apremier running back

dominizzo said:
i knoww, but i just wanna know long run with all the hype Ronnie has and sciuts have him listed as apremier running back

So did Ron Dayne, just worry about letting him stay healthy, and time will tell!

Can you say speculation?

"who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

He asked who will be, not who is right now. We dont know right now. Its speculation

So, if all your going to say in a post is "its too early" "he hasnt played a down" then dont comment. Answer the question in a post or dont post at all.

Way too early to tell. Willis did impress me a lot last year, but that O-line in Buffalo is going South.

Certainly as a Phins fan we all hope ronnie will be better, hopefully much better. That said I think willis will be a stud as well. All in all, too early to tell...lets get ronnie in a few games and see how he fares.

OK Lets speculate... Umm Ronnie is better.

Why? Because he is a fin.

I think Ronnie will be better, or Mcgahee will be better.

Who knows?

I honestly believe that they'll both be top 5 consistently.

They're both solid starters.

If I were drafting and Willis didn't hurt his knee, I think I would have taken him over Ronnie.

But he hurt his knee and I'm thrilled with Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom