Brown released who picks him up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
Something to take your focus off how many wins and losses the fins will have lol

Just your best guess as to who will give this guy a go now?

Why do I feel it’s a Patriots thing to do..

Or

Eagles maybe?

Patriots. And we will have to face him next week. And Josh Gordon. Thank god this is a tank year.

The past few days have been more entertaining than anything on Hard Knocks.

Vegas odds already..

NE: 2/1
SF: 5/1
GB: 6/1
AZ: 7/1
SEA: 9/1
BAL: 12/1
NYG: 16/1
MIA: 18/1
PIT: 25/1

Nut job. It's absolutely amazing how good the Steelers are at finding and developing WR's. When veterans leave Pittsburgh (e.g. LAWOLrence Timmons, Mike Wallace, Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes, Antonio Brown), it's usually because they're nuts and ridiculously overvalue their own skills. Antonio Brown seems to fit the mold. Somehow, the Steelers seem to find/develop a replacement every time … truly exceptional at making WR's.

Where will he go? Hmmm, Bengals maybe?

Why would any team want to pick up this guy? He's all about himself. He has a problem with everything and will wreck any team he goes too. Somewhere big Ben and the Steelers are laughing and they all feel vindicated. Big Ben was not the problem, AB was.

Yea I think nobody touches him, because hopefully no team is dumb enough to guarantee him anything. He won't play without guaranteed money.

Lost all my respect for the guy.

Honest question, Are you really surprised this happened?

Personally, I couldn't understand why folks were call this initial trade a genius move by the Raiders. That team is a lot more than a 30-31 year old reciever away from anything significant and Browns time in Pittsburgh and the behind the scene rumors should have made 100% of teams stay away.

Why would any team want to pick up this guy? He's all about himself. He has a problem with everything and will wreck any team he goes too. Somewhere big Ben and the Steelers are laughing and they all feel vindicated. Big Ben was not the problem, AB was.
For the same reason that Oakland put up with him for as long as they did. Antonio Brown has gotten everything he’s wanted in this league. Someone will sign him.

Back
Top Bottom