Brown to Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown to Patriots

Dude is a genius to get out of playing for the Raiders with no strings attached. As soon as he wanted out of Pitt he was pretty much guaranteed to be a future Patriot.

Love it because we are not affected. We are not even trying so who cares.

And it screws and pisses off steeler nation!!!!
They are the worst. Hope brown tortured them.

Laughable that he has a fully-negotiated contract with the Patriots within hours of being cut.

This entire charade was a setup from the word go.

The NFL should have suspended him and prevented him from playing for any team other than the Raiders this season. Posting secretly recorded calls of your head coach on YouTube? C’mon.

Belichick would sign Charles Manson if he thought he could catch TDs.

Knew it was going to happen and wouldn't be surprised if there was tampering going on.

If Goodall had any balls he wouldn’t approve this deal, the Raiders should sue his ass for breach of contract, this is bullshit

Wouldn't be surprised if this was concocted by the Pats for him to get over there. Not in the least.

Whata bunch of ****ing scumbags pricks these ****suckers are! I hate this ****ing team with a passion and I think we need take care of them once for all. Blow up their plane out of the sky with all those mf's on it ALL OF THEM and take out the fan base as well they only started having fans since 2000 and that's a ****ing fact! I am sick an tired of this piece of **** team it needs to be done, I am Italian I have connections/family back East. Wipe their asses off the face of the Earth. Just hand them their 7th trophy and call it day. Dickhead Brady and buffoon Bellycheat suck Goddell's dick as they are all butt buddies anyway. Way AB be one too what a load mouth prick he is going to be. **** the Beantown Pathetics. They never was relevant till 2000.

Back
Top Bottom