Brown to Patriots

Dolphins81

Starter
Reaction score
This is a match made in heaven. Brown surreptitiously records his coaches and private conversations and the Patriots surreptitiously record other teams practices and enjoy cheating.
If I was the Raiders, I would **** Brown up on this. Audio recording someone without their permission is against federal law.

Dolphins81

Starter
Reaction score
Just saw that Brown will be able to play in week 2....against us. I have a feeling this is going to be ugly.

Smith21

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
So Antonio brown figured out that ben was a good qb. Got rid of derek carr for tomBrady. What are the odds.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How obvious is the tampering here? Entire thing was calculated. All the disrespect. Everything. Tells his grandma on the phone "it worked!" And the Patriots signed him immediately after.

Won't get investigated because Patriots.
It’s disgusting. Didn’t the same type of thing happen when NE signed Blount?

Enchanter64

Rookie
Reaction score
I am so sick of them, their like a cancer, they won't go away. Watch they go 19-0 now. might as well as hand Brady his 7th trophy. I don't see an AFC team beating them. the rich keep getting richer.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am so sick of them, their like a cancer, they won't go away. Watch they go 19-0 now. might as well as hand Brady his 7th trophy. I don't see an AFC team beating them. the rich keep getting richer.
19-0 ain't happening.

Pandarilla

Starter
Reaction score
There's a new player in the tanking business. We're screwed if Oakland implodes...

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
So to make matters worse. Grok can potentially come out of retirement to help them along. This is honestly Belchick trying for that undefeated season.
Dude lost 70 pounds. He is no way shape or form ready to play again

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom