Brown to Patriots | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown to Patriots

Whata bunch of ****ing scumbags pricks these ****suckers are! I hate this ****ing team with a passion and I think we need take care of them once for all. Blow up their plane out of the sky with all those mf's on it ALL OF THEM and take out the fan base as well they only started having fans since 2000 and that's a ****ing fact! I am sick an tired of this piece of **** team it needs to be done, I am Italian I have connections/family back East. Wipe their asses off the face of the Earth. Just hand them their 7th trophy and call it day. Dickhead Brady and buffoon Bellycheat suck Goddell's dick as they are all butt buddies anyway. Way AB be one too what a load mouth prick he is going to be. **** the Beantown Pathetics. They never was relevant till 2000.
So your saying your a closet Pats fan.

Yet another happy ending for slimeball Kraft and his slimy organization. I normally don't wish injury on players but this is one instance where I wouldn't shed a tear if OB's feet explode.

No joke, you stole the words right from my keyboard. I was going to post virtually the exact same thing.

He's a genius for losing what some $30M?

Well he can make up to $15M this year and got a $9M signing bonus...if he plays well I doubt he will struggle to make a similar amount of money to his Oakland contract. Having a chance to win a super bowl ring means more than a small loss of income.

Well he can make up to $15M this year and got a $9M signing bonus...if he plays well I doubt he will struggle to make a similar amount of money to his Oakland contract. Having a chance to win a super bowl ring means more than a small loss of income.

Lol...sure! You get atleast 100 post we'll chat more.

So to make matters worse. Grok can potentially come out of retirement to help them along. This is honestly Belchick trying for that undefeated season.

Waiting for Gronk to come out of retirement....

Lol...sure! You get atleast 100 post we'll chat more.

I totally get where you are coming from. I just feel like all the drama was staged. If he really cared about the guaranteed money, why do all the stuff that will blatantly cause you to lose it. Who knows; maybe he’s just a diva with some head issues and I’m giving him too much credit.

So to make matters worse. Grok can potentially come out of retirement to help them along. This is honestly Belchick trying for that undefeated season.

I heard Gronk was getting an exemption for his CBD oil if he decides to return

Back
Top Bottom