Brown to Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown to Patriots

This is a match made in heaven. Brown surreptitiously records his coaches and private conversations and the Patriots surreptitiously record other teams practices and enjoy cheating.

If I was the Raiders, I would **** Brown up on this. Audio recording someone without their permission is against federal law.

Just saw that Brown will be able to play in week 2....against us. I have a feeling this is going to be ugly.

So Antonio brown figured out that ben was a good qb. Got rid of derek carr for tomBrady. What are the odds.

How obvious is the tampering here? Entire thing was calculated. All the disrespect. Everything. Tells his grandma on the phone "it worked!" And the Patriots signed him immediately after.

Won't get investigated because Patriots.
It’s disgusting. Didn’t the same type of thing happen when NE signed Blount?

I am so sick of them, their like a cancer, they won't go away. Watch they go 19-0 now. might as well as hand Brady his 7th trophy. I don't see an AFC team beating them. the rich keep getting richer.

I am so sick of them, their like a cancer, they won't go away. Watch they go 19-0 now. might as well as hand Brady his 7th trophy. I don't see an AFC team beating them. the rich keep getting richer.
19-0 ain't happening.

There's a new player in the tanking business. We're screwed if Oakland implodes...

So to make matters worse. Grok can potentially come out of retirement to help them along. This is honestly Belchick trying for that undefeated season.

Dude lost 70 pounds. He is no way shape or form ready to play again

Back
Top Bottom