Brown to Patriots | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown to Patriots

Does anybody else wonder why Drew Rosenhaus wasn't reining in AB? Never told AB to cut the crap. The helmet, the feet, the fist fight with the GM, a damn movie production featuring his head coach whom he secretly recorded. Stuck with him through it all. And now a couple hours after finally managing to get himself cut, hey look at that, AB is a Patriot! What a funny coincidence.

Am I the only one who thinks he actually plays somewhere between 0-2 games total? :shrug:

This was orchestrated by the Browns and Patriots camps...... guaranteed.

Oh absolutely! No doubt about it. Agent DR likely came up with the idea. Brilliant stroke IMO.

AB on the Pats won’t last long. It’s over as soon as he realizes that he’s only Brady’s third favorite receiver after Eldeman and X.

- prediction from r/dolphins

You guys know that if the Pats win another championship again this year, and AB keeps healthy, that he'll be crowned MVP right?

Yep. I hate it!

Does anybody else wonder why Drew Rosenhaus wasn't reining in AB? Never told AB to cut the crap. The helmet, the feet, the fist fight with the GM, a damn movie production featuring his head coach whom he secretly recorded. Stuck with him through it all. And now a couple hours after finally managing to get himself cut, hey look at that, AB is a Patriot! What a funny coincidence.
This was manufactured. Anyway, we’ll see what kind of impact he has. What a dick.

If I was the Raiders, I would **** Brown up on this. Audio recording someone without their permission is against federal law.

If Brown was physically located in a 1-party consent state, it would be perfectly legal to record the conversation with Gruden without Gruden knowing or consenting. California is a 2-party state, which would require both parties consent to be recorded.

And just to clarify, federal law is 1-party consent. Article VII of the Constitution, aka the "Law of the Land" supersedes state laws.

SO, not to defend AB's actions as honorable, he didn't break any laws recording Gruden UNLESS AB was in California when he recorded the call. The loophole is conference calling a 3rd party that is physically in a state that is 1-party, even though AB and Gruden were physically in California, then it would still be legal because the 3rd party would be the 1-party consent satisfaction.

I only know this from my ex-wife recording conversations with me and my kid. I live in Idaho. 1-party consent. My kid consented to her mother recording our conversations. ****ed up I know, but simply reality. Hell, New England could've recorded the conversation lol

Back
Top Bottom