Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
whatta bout Orlando Brown would we be interested?
When sam leaves lets go for A.Winfeild!!!
Sam and oGun for RAndy!!!

ESPN 1000(chicago) dan patrick show had JT and OGUN and ogun says he wants to stay and JT said miami will regret trading ogun and sam for randy,he said randy is good WR but D wins games !!!!!!

Antoine Winfield is supposedly looking for $18 million over 3 years in his contract demands. Thats really high...probably too high for us.

I would really like to keep Ogunleye.

Orlando Brown is old and still has trouble controlling his temper on the field. I say "last resort".

Originally posted by Zachspac54
whatta bout Orlando Brown would we be interested?
When sam leaves lets go for A.Winfeild!!!
Sam and oGun for RAndy!!!

ESPN 1000(chicago) dan patrick show had JT and OGUN and ogun says he wants to stay and JT said miami will regret trading ogun and sam for randy,he said randy is good WR but D wins games !!!!!!

:confused:

I still don't see that happening. And forgive me, but I'm skeptical that JT would characterize the alleged trade as something that is going to happen.

well think what you want but he is totaly against the trade, dont the dan patrick show come on down there,

oh ya bye the way it was the same time wade signed because jt was surprised, maybe that aint true too!!!!!!!

well think what you want but he is totaly against the trade, dont the dan patrick show come on down there,

Sure he'd be. You never want good teammates to be shipped out. I just doubt the context in which you posted the Moss trade. I'd think he was speaking hypothetically.

oh ya bye the way it was the same time wade signed because jt was surprised, maybe that aint true too!!!!!!!

Chill out bro. You're taking this way too seriously. :)

sorry man but i disagree with JT,i think we have to get moss or TO and KEEP chambers,i know the draft is WRfriendly but Moss or TO dont come every year!!!!

Back
Top Bottom