Browns Beat Those Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Beat Those Jets

A lot of guys play well early on.

Lets see what happens with all these young QBs after their play is on film.

He looked very fluid and comfortable for sure.

For Cleveland tonight is not the night to discuss this but i thought the Chubb pick and Taylor trade was a waste of their 2nd and 3rd round picks. Also Minkah Fitpatrick at 4 could have a much bigger impact than Ward will. I say that as a Buckeye homer.

Agamm

Mayfield will no doubt have growing pains but man, this guy is a natural football player. His instincts are fantastic and he knows how to throw a pass that is catchable. I like Darnold's vision downfield but his accuracy is spotty and could do him in. Mayfield has a phenomenal track record and you can see why.

I say the same thing about Marvin Lewis in cincy. 15 years there and not a single playoff win. Insane
That one too. And all those appearances. I probably would have fired him after they had beaten Pitt in that playoff game but decided to take 30 yards or after-the-fact penalties to allow the Steelers FG range and a kick. As a fins fan we’ve suffered a lot of heart breaking losses - but I don’t know that we ever lost a post season game in as DUMB a way.

All these young QBs in the hall of fame already.

Watson has what 10 starts, Mahomes 2 and now Mayfield is heading to Canton after a half of play as well.

Ryan Leaf started 2-0 in his career too IIRC.

Last edited:
Maybe the browns have a talented roster, just horrible coaching and tyrod is garbage?

Taylor has been terrible. His performance through three games was roughly like seeing the worst we saw from Cutler three games straight. He just could not find himself on the field and the slightest thing broke the play before it started. Cleveland is a very competitive team, having tied one class organization and barely lost to another. Now that they've gotten over the hump as well as having a QB who can run an NFL offense, they might win a lot more.

Hitting your stride in week 3 isn't too late.

So Jets. Will be fun tuning into WFAN tomorrow.

Darnold looked like dog doo.
Mayfield looked like the man. Would have been nice to pick him up. Oh well.

Jarvis made some nice plays, but also a bad drop. He and Mayfield will have a good connection. Browns are a very watchable team with Mayfield on the field.

Browns have a very good D. The offense is gonna be hit or miss.

You saw the full Jarvis Landry experience tonight...

1)Runs the wrong route that makes a throw so bad it's intentional grounding

2)Has a ball hit him right in the chest and drops it

3)Makes an Incredible catch to get the ball to the one yard line

4)Cannot get into the endzone on a quick pass

5)Gets into a few scuffles on the field

5)Illegal block in the back penalty.

The Browns offense is gonna be up and down.

Jets have a very good D still too, much like last week though they hold a lot and get caught.

As for Darnold? Last year at USC he had a pension for bad turnovers. Early on that same trait is showing

So Jets. Will be fun tuning into WFAN tomorrow.

Darnold looked like dog doo.
Mayfield looked like the man. Would have been nice to pick him up. Oh well.

Jarvis made some nice plays, but also a bad drop. He and Mayfield will have a good connection. Browns are a very watchable team with Mayfield on the field.
Jest fans already calling Darnold Darnchez lmao

Back
Top Bottom