Browns Beat Those Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Beat Those Jets

giphy.gif

Dude looks like the love spawn of Frankenstein and a dirty potato.

Browns have a very good D. The offense is gonna be hit or miss.

You saw the full Jarvis Landry experience tonight...

1)Runs the wrong route that makes a throw so bad it's intentional grounding

2)Has a ball hit him right in the chest and drops it

3)Makes an Incredible catch to get the ball to the one yard line

4)Cannot get into the endzone on a quick pass

5)Gets into a few scuffles on the field

5)Illegal block in the back penalty.

The Browns offense is gonna be up and down.

Jets have a very good D still too, much like last week though they hold a lot and get caught.

As for Darnold? Last year at USC he had a pension for bad turnovers. Early on that same trait is showing

20 catches, 275 yards, 13.75 ypr.

On pace for over 100 catches and 1,400 yards. So far, it’s looking like the system, not the player. Should have resigned Landry. Even if his production levels out, I still see over 85 catches for over 1,100 yards and 13 ypr.

And they won.

Mayfield totally looks like the real deal, hell he even did in the postgame interview lol,that was fun to watch!

It’s still early but it seems like it’s perfect timing with top tier QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Roethlisberger getting older and on they’re way out and QBs like Goff, Wentz, Mahomes and some of this year’s rookie QBs are set to replace them.
Agree and in 2020 Tagovailoa will be joining that group of young guns. Has special written all over him.

Mayfield, Mahomes and Josh Allen were the only QBs to register 60+ mph on throws at the NFL combine, Watson was at 49 mph which had some scouts concerned.

Arm strength can be overblown. Just because a guy has tools doesn't mean he will maximize them. Touch, anticipation, and placement among other things are more important. In the case of Mahomes, he has insane tools and he is harnessing them.

So Jets. Will be fun tuning into WFAN tomorrow.

Darnold looked like dog doo.
Mayfield looked like the man. Would have been nice to pick him up. Oh well.

Jarvis made some nice plays, but also a bad drop. He and Mayfield will have a good connection. Browns are a very watchable team with Mayfield on the field.

Ah man I can't wait!!!

If I'm the Browns I'd make one more phone call to Dez, they don't have any viable options on the outside. I'm glad the Jets didn't get the QB they wanted.

On pace for over 100 catches and 1,400 yards. So far, it’s looking like the system, not the player. Should have resigned Landry. Even if his production levels out, I still see over 85 catches for over 1,100 yards and 13 ypr.

And they won.

Resigned him for how much?

We know your feelings about him, and I wanted him back as well.

If it was just the numbers he puts up, I would have probably offered a bit more than we did. But there is more to Landry than his numbers, so it was best he move on.

Arm strength can be overblown. Just because a guy has tools doesn't mean he will maximize them. Touch, anticipation, and placement among other things are more important. In the case of Mahomes, he has insane tools and he is harnessing them.

Agreed.

giphy.gif
"Brady, call me girlfriend! I need to up my game after getting beat by Baker and the Browns and get my hair conditioner back that you borrowed! Love you ~ Sammy"

Hue is a coward for not playing Mayfield who clearly outplayed Tyrod in the preseason.

And they won.
let it go, he was a cancer to Gase's system

Mayfield is right there with him as well. It's no accident he led the NCAA the last two years in completion % (70.5 and 71) while averaging 16.24 ypc in 2017 and 15.61 in 2016.

That pass he threw to Landry that hit him in the chest before Landry was able to react and get his hands up shows he can throw the fastball with pinpoint accuracy. Marino used to get away with throwing the ball into tight windows with his arm and quick release.

Back
Top Bottom