Browns Beat Those Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Beat Those Jets

I defintely threw some compliments his way. In general i think rookie QBs have an advantage built into their first few starts with the lack of film.

It was a tailor made situation for him to look good.

Mahomes is on another level of talent. This Tannehill homer would trade RT for Mahomes in a heart beat. I like proto types.

If i'm going yo dwell on a QB my team didn't get we might as well just make this a conversation about Aaron Rodgers.

Best believe i'm going to spend the rest of my life tearing down 31 QBs a season.

So, you're going to tear down all other QBs who, in many cases may be better than the one we have, to the exclusion of RT (or whomever our QB may be) as some kind of badge of honor or proof that you're a "true, loyal" fan?? LOL...well, at least you admit your prejudice (and in doing so show your opinion & judgment will always be clouded and not worthy of serious consideration).

not even a full game and they're crowning him...browns have talent up and down that roster, the coaching is horrible and Taylor is garbage. Just because he always tore us up doesn't make him good, it made us look bad.

All these young QBs in the hall of fame already.

Watson has what 10 starts, Mahomes 2 and now Mayfield is heading to Canton after a half of play as well.

Ryan Leaf started 2-0 in his career too IIRC.

Leaf may have won 2 games to start his career but he had 1 TD 2 INT, completed 53% go his passes and had a QB rating of 65.0 so he wasn't exactly setting the league on fire.

If I'm the Browns I'd make one more phone call to Dez, they don't have any viable options on the outside. I'm glad the Jets didn't get the QB they wanted.
I thought Jarvis was that guy. He is more than just a slot WR. He will be their #1 boundary, they are paying him like one.

I thought Jarvis was that guy. He is more than just a slot WR. He will be their #1 boundary, they are paying him like one.

They lost Gordon so and they need a no. 1 out there, Landry is too valuable in the slot.

Browns hyped up after a nail biter against a tired overrated Jets squad. I guess that is to be expected when you hadn't won a game in so long. Now Baker Mayfield is the love child between Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers while Landry is the greatest ever so move over Jerry Rice. When are they going to start chiseling Mayfield's and Landry's busts for Canton?

Poor Jets went from Super Bowl contenders after week 1 to the team that lost to Hue Jackson's Browns.

Taylor has been terrible. His performance through three games was roughly like seeing the worst we saw from Cutler three games straight. He just could not find himself on the field and the slightest thing broke the play before it started. Cleveland is a very competitive team, having tied one class organization and barely lost to another. Now that they've gotten over the hump as well as having a QB who can run an NFL offense, they might win a lot more.

Hitting your stride in week 3 isn't too late.
Not a Tyrod Taylor fan but I don't think Taylor and Todd Haley were a good fit.

Baker was the best QB in this draft period. I wanted him over Tannehill and I love Tannehill. Baker is a special player, his command of the huddle and leadership is already off the charts

I’m gonna need someone to post the Gang Green reactions. It must be comedy gold over there! :roflmao

Back
Top Bottom