browns desperate for peterson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

browns desperate for peterson?

I think joe thomas is gonna fall,,,detroit and arizona have gone offense the past 4 years,,both teams are desperate for defense, it is both teams obvious liability.

I think joe thomas is gonna fall,,,detroit and arizona have gone offense the past 4 years,,both teams are desperate for defense, it is both teams obvious liability.

... They may be desperate for defense, but one thing they absolutely cannot afford to miss out on ( The Cardinals ) is a Franchise Tackle. They have Matt Leinart who actually would need a stud RIGHT TACKLE to protect his blindside, but their line is absolutely atrocious. They will NOT leave Joe Thomas on the board if he is available.

Detroit didn't go offense last year, unless Ernie Sims now plays RB for them.

And what does Antrell Rolle play for the Cardinals, WR?

what if huzeinga or cameron pass on him ? will you still be backflipping?

It's more Mueller's choice than it is Cameron's or Huizenga's and yes he'd still be backflipping as will the rest of finheaven.com as we will all backflip to the Davie facility and attack the front office like a mob of crazed ninjas.
:baxter:

Back
Top Bottom