browns desperate for peterson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

browns desperate for peterson?

It means they aren't taking Johnson or Quinn. It increases the chances of a small miracle happening and Johnson or Quinn fall to the 9 spot. I don't harbor much hope, however there were a few hockey games at the olympics in New York several years ago that surprised some people.

It means they aren't taking Johnson or Quinn. It increases the chances of a small miracle happening and Johnson or Quinn fall to the 9 spot. I don't harbor much hope, however there were a few hockey games at the olympics in New York several years ago that surprised some people.

People watch Hockey? Just kidding.

Johnson has no chance of falling to number nine, I would bet my life on that. Quinn has a shot....but I dont want Quinn.

I sure would love to hear Al's sound bite right after our first pick. :D

I have a hunch that is nothing but a smokescreen. From what I have heard the Browns are indeed very interested in Quinn.

I have a hunch that is nothing but a smokescreen. From what I have heard the Browns are indeed very interested in Quinn.

Well mr. Irish fin fan let me ask you this cause I don't know, why do some people like Weiss say Quinn will be better then Brady and some say he will be a joke? There has to be an explanation :dolphins:

Yeah I know, I hope we look at Sidney Rice in the 2nd.

He likely won't be there at our pick in the 2nd either, but Meachem might be, and I'd like him. Rice would be an amazing pick for us in round 2, should he actually fall though.

Rice may be there at 9 too. One never knows who will be around. There are always surprises, like Matt Roth. A lot people thought he would be a mid to late 1st rounder, but surprise. Rice could go in the 1st too, but then again he may last till the 39th pick. Depends on what individual teams need.

no way calvin gets bast the bucs, they will take him or whoever trades with them will take him.

Now the question is does Houston still believe in David Carr? Not that it would matter. If Quinn falls to one spot from Miami and Mueller doesn't get a deal done if necessary, shame on our franchise.

Back
Top Bottom