Browns Schedule Leaked We Play 0ct 20 (if Its Real) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Schedule Leaked We Play 0ct 20 (if Its Real)

After their bye? Should be a bloodbath...

Normally I'm looking forward to see what our schedule is but this year won't matter much. I'm not expecting many wins regardless of our schedule. I believe we're playing Dallas on Thanksgiving day but I'd not expect any other prime time game unless is a Thursday night game which we always seem to play on the road and we always seem to lose.
I'll check it out. but since I get the Sunday ticket I'll be watching all the other games. Going to be more interested with the rest of the league and how it shapes out.

I'll check it out. but since I get the Sunday ticket I'll be watching all the other games. Going to be more interested with the rest of the league and how it shapes out.
Gotta love team spirit. :bobdole:

I dont trust anything that cant even get our current logo right.

I used to be pumped up for the schedule release day. This year I’m not so ecstatic.

Boy how things have changed. When in the past did you ever think you'd see Cleveland and NY on Monday night, opening night no less...
To be honest, ever since ESPN started doing the 2 MNF games week 1, the matchups have been terrible. Remember the Jets played the Lions wk1 on MNF last year. I dont even remember what the other game was.

To be honest, ever since ESPN started doing the 2 MNF games week 1, the matchups have been terrible. Remember the Jets played the Lions wk1 on MNF last year. I dont even remember what the other game was.
Wasn't it Oakland and someone else? Anyway, yeah you would think they would try and put teams that would be more competitive. although everyone is so amped up for the first week, they could put just about any team on there and people will watch.

If the Browns wreck us we will officially be the new Browns.

No we will become the new Browns, if we have 11 wins in the next 4 season’s. That’s how many wins they have. During the same timeline the phins have 29 wins. To show how bad they have been the past 4 years. The 1st 4 years Miami had 15 wins while playing 8 less games.

No we will become the new Browns, if we have 11 wins in the next 4 season’s. That’s how many wins they have. During the same timeline the phins have 29 wins. To show how bad they have been the past 4 years. The 1st 4 years Miami had 15 wins while playing 8 less games.

Well look at you using facts to win an argument.

Well look at you using facts to win an argument.

Wasn’t just a jab at you I’ve seen it posted a lot on here. In the 20 years they have been back in the league. They have been last in there division 15 times, 3 out of every 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom