Browns ship Cameron Erving to Chiefs for fifth-rounder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns ship Cameron Erving to Chiefs for fifth-rounder

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
Full article here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hip-cameron-erving-to-chiefs-for-fifthrounder

The Cleveland Browns continue to wheel-and-deal and churn the roster ahead of their regular-season opener.

Hours after releasing cornerback Joe Haden, the team on Wednesday announced that offensive lineman Cameron Erving has been shipped to the Chiefs for a 2018 fifth-round pick.

It's surprising the Browns netted anything for Erving, who barely made an impact since being drafted in the first-round...

While he didn't live up to first round status, the kid had talent in college and got buried on a pretty damn good Browns OL depth chart, has played 3 spots on the line, etc... Shame we couldn't have got him for a fifth

I don't think we need to spend any resources on a tackle at this stage

Cam Erving was extremely versatile at FSU, he would have easily competed at guard and would have been nice depth at the very least.

Problem is he hasn't been good at any of those positions.

I agree and if someone like OL coach Bob Wylie can't get the best out of you then there probably isn't too much to be had from you as a lineman.

OTOH, we could possibly use the depth.

Back
Top Bottom