Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

Did you watch the game? Dumb question - you're a BYU homer. He's simply far too slow at reading the Defense and the net effect is that he gets sacked a lot. The cute photogenic smile only goes so far when you lead the Jets offense to a grand total of 2 yards in the second half. He doesn't appear to have the ability to play in the NFL. He's worse than Sam Darnold.

ZW benefitted From Byu's 2020 Schedule.

Its easy to make awesome plays against N Alabama & Texas State. Against a Belichick D? Not so much.

Looks like the Jets are going to catch another break at the opposing QB position. Fields is injured. They may face Trevor Simien.

So….Jacoby Brissett, Trubisky (and Pickett’s first appearance), Skylar Thompson in relief of Bridgewater, Brett Rypien, and potentially Siemian.

Looks like the Jets are going to catch another break at the opposing QB position. Fields is injured. They may face Trevor Simien.

So….Jacoby Brissett, Trubisky (and Pickett’s first appearance), Skylar Thompson in relief of Bridgewater, Brett Rypien, and potentially Siemian.
Yet some been broadcasting that they are better than Miami and a playoff lock lol. Right...

You don't wait until Year 3 with a guy who has had a grand total of ZERO good games in his entire NFL career. You wait to see young QBs start to string together their good games with more consistency. You don't wait when there are zero good games to replicate.

His numbers are worse than Manziel, Jamarcus Russell, etc and the ONLY QB in like the last 20 years that he's better than in EPA/p was Josh Rosen.

Zach Wilson is going to go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history and he's not even good enough to be one of those career backup guys.

He legit sucks and it's unfortunate because I was hoping that he'd show enough progress to where the Jets would waste another year with him, but he's making it too easy for them to dump him.
Look what team drafted him. The Jests. When was the last time they developed a quarterback? I said from day 1 that he was going to have his work cut out for him in order to make that offense legit. Watch him turn into Steve Young on some other team (a la Tampa to San Francisco)

Look what team drafted him. The Jests. When was the last time they developed a quarterback? I said from day 1 that he was going to have his work cut out for him in order to make that offense legit. Watch him turn into Steve Young on some other team (a la Tampa to San Francisco)
I won't watch him turn into anything. I heard the same bullshit arguments when we traded for Josh Rosen and I thought we set fire to that pick the second the trade went down.

If you can't see that Wilson is going to quickly be out of the NFL, that's on you.

I understand you are a BYU fan, fair enough. But Wilson will never be a reputable starting QB in this league, he simply does not have the tools, both physical or mental, to make him so. Doesn't matter who he plays for.

Back
Top Bottom