Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

The Jets would be better off trading us a good olb for Teddy and a pot pie 🥧

Absolutely love that Zach Wilson and Mac Jones are going through the ringer right now with their fans and the media.

They suck. Their rosters aren’t great but they are certainly good enough to compete. The QBs just have nothing special.

Garrett Wilson would be unstoppable if he had Tua. Thank god he doesn’t.

Absolutely love that Zach Wilson and Mac Jones are going through the ringer right now with their fans and the media.

They suck. Their rosters aren’t great but they are certainly good enough to compete. The QBs just have nothing special.

Garrett Wilson would be unstoppable if he had Tua. Thank god he doesn’t.
quiet tim and eric GIF

Look what team drafted him. The Jests. When was the last time they developed a quarterback? I said from day 1 that he was going to have his work cut out for him in order to make that offense legit. Watch him turn into Steve Young on some other team (a la Tampa to San Francisco)

oh stop get out GIF by Jim Gaffigan

On another note, anyone still catch themselves rooting against the 49ers but then remember that we don’t have to anymore?

On another note, anyone still catch themselves rooting against the 49ers but then remember that we don’t have to anymore?
Actually, I find myself saying “damn, Chubb is going to end up being a steal.” That 49ers first rounder is going to be very late.

Back
Top Bottom