Browns vs. Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs. Patriots

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this ridiclious game?

The Browns are completely inept...

Teams just lay down against the Pat's. Especially in Foxboro. It's pathetic.

Teams just lay down against the Pat's. Especially in Foxboro. It's pathetic.

It so damn annoying...

Also how the hell do you decided to cover Edleman with a LB?

I for the life of me will never understand how team play NE on defense.

The Patriots currently have ONE player on offense that can beat you..ONE

Edleman and you best plan is to be a LB on him?

Unbeliavable..

It so damn annoying...

Also how the hell do you decided to cover Edleman with a LB?

I for the life of me will never understand how team play NE on defense.

The Patriots currently have ONE player on offense that can beat you..ONE

Edleman and you best plan is to be a LB on him?

Unbeliavable..
NFL mandate. Straight from the office of Roger.

Anyone no longer believe

the N F L is a fixed league!

:lol:

The pass interference stuff that get called against teams is a joke. Have peopel actually ever watch the amoung of grabbing and holding and tugging these NE secondary guys commit?
Yes! Gilmore is good. But you better believe he and the rest grab and pull the entire play and it's NEVER called...

Bills got crushed today. Jets are a Gase disaster. And Miami was never going to compete this season.

This is the point where NE once again runs away with their 11th division title in a row.

90 percent or more of the people currently on this board will be dead and buried before that record is even significantly challenged.

Bills got crushed today. Jets are a Gase disaster. And Miami was never going to compete this season.

This is the point where NE once again runs away with their 11th division title in a row.

90 percent or more of the people currently on this board will be dead and buried before that record is even significantly challenged.

You're really morbid man!

You have Jarvis and OBJ and you're going to tell me not ONE single penalty for holding on the NE secondary? They're that good? Playing man?

You have Jarvis and OBJ and you're going to tell me not ONE single penalty for holding on the NE secondary? They're that good? Playing man?
You ain't lying brother. ****, they call offensive pi more...

I can't stand watching the pats play.

Outside the Bills game, this was the most competitive game for New England.
2 things stood out..

1) As good as that defense is they are very vulnerable to run. Outside of Chubbs fumbles and then getting run shy he was gashing them with ease.

2) That Pats offense is vulnerable. If the Browns and other teams actually decide to do whatever it takes to take Edelman out of the game then they’d have a chance. I never understand how these teams decide to play defense. An LB on Edelman really? I don’t care what it take force Brady to beat you with Dorsette or one of these other “weapons”

Back
Top Bottom