Browns Wr Ricardo Louis Has Agreed To Terms With The Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Wr Ricardo Louis Has Agreed To Terms With The Dolphins

Reece Horn WR, Miami Dolphins
Dolphins signed WR Reece Horn.
Horn is one of seven AAF refugees the rebuilding Dolphins have signed. 26 years old with zero regular season NFL experience, Horn is a camp body.

Not to be picky, but how about 6-2, 223 - two lbs light? what is the range of 'prototypical?' 2 lbs, 5 lbs?
If I’m reading the original post correctly I believe it’s a sliding scale of 10 pounds heavier for every one inch taller. I feel like we should make a graph to accurately depict the Standards Curve.

I wrote that last response too soon. There actually are graphs. They don’t represent any pertinent information but there are definitely graphs. I’ll be damned.

If I’m reading the original post correctly I believe it’s a sliding scale of 10 pounds heavier for every one inch taller. I feel like we should make a graph to accurately depict the Standards Curve.

You're probably right. My problem is team's that restrict themselves to prototypical players will have very slim pickings.

Not to be picky, but how about 6-2, 223 - two lbs light? what is the range of 'prototypical?' 2 lbs, 5 lbs?
If he is 6'2" and only ways 223 lb then he needs be a professional and hold his sh*t in until after he gets on the scale.

john-travolta-saturday-night-fever-325-par.jpg

tank, tank, tank, tank, Staying alive, staying alive...

I'm going nowhere, somebody help me...

Like ever? Or this year? In your opinion.

I would say ever. By this point he's probably as recovered as he'll ever be. That labrum is something where the damage can be mitigated but can never really be repaired. It stabilizes that whole hip joint so when it gets out of whack everything from your glute to your groin will hurt, and you can get out of whack simply by sitting down wrong or turning your body, so its hard to imagine someone feeling confident playing football at a high level.

Granted he's gotten more focused care than I ever did, but they basically only did conservative treatment with him. I went through physical therapy to help the surrounding muscles compensate and I'm sure he did as well. One has to just look at basketball player Isaiah Thomas, who tore his labrum with the Celtics and has scarcely played since, to see how little they understand about how to really fix this injury still and how devastating it can be to high level athleticism.

I would say ever. By this point he's probably as recovered as he'll ever be. That labrum is something where the damage can be mitigated but can never really be repaired. It stabilizes that whole hip joint so when it gets out of whack everything from your glute to your groin will hurt, and you can get out of whack simply by sitting down wrong or turning your body, so its hard to imagine someone feeling confident playing football at a high level.

Granted he's gotten more focused care than I ever did, but they basically only did conservative treatment with him. I went through physical therapy to help the surrounding muscles compensate and I'm sure he did as well. One has to just look at basketball player Isaiah Thomas, who tore his labrum with the Celtics and has scarcely played since, to see how little they understand about how to really fix this injury still and how devastating it can be to high level athleticism.

Kinda figured that's where you were going- unfortunately tend to agree high profitability you are correct.

Am I the only one here that enjoys Largo? I love that he is the scapegoat now for everything. Some times he even makes good points. I have even agreed with him on at least one ocassion... Not this one though. I think standards are meant to be broken. Desecrated by an anomaly, in this case an alpha athlete 6'2 quick reciever. Tell me Randy Moss' tall *** wasnt fast?

We used to have a guy (Sporticus) like this. He was always, always wrong. We still tell jokes about Cecil Collins and the 5 hole.

Back
Top Bottom