Browns?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns??

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
I find this one questionable.

I don’t know what happened yesterday. Yes, yes, Walton and Williams were out. As were Raekwon and Taco.

I do not understand the starting of Davenport over Webb, unless (in a throwaway season) Flo is experimenting.

I’m thinking this (meaningless) game may offer a bit more insight as to what we have as far as players responding to the coaching staff. Maybe I’m all wet but I’d like to see a wee bit more effort. They did OK but I think they can do better. And I don't expect a win to prove that.

On the other hand, I expect the Browns are reeling a bit. Heaven knows Fitz is OK with Garrett sitting down, especially after the beating he took yesterday.

Even at Cleveland, I think this is a very winnable game.

That is, if the team plays to it’s capacity.

I find this one questionable.

I don’t know what happened yesterday. Yes, yes, Walton and Williams were out. As were Raekwon and Taco.

I do not understand the starting of Davenport over Webb, unless (in a throwaway season) Flo is experimenting.

I’m thinking this (meaningless) game may offer a bit more insight as to what we have as far as players responding to the coaching staff. Maybe I’m all wet but I’d like to see a wee bit more effort. They did OK but I think they can do better. And I don't expect a win to prove that.

On the other hand, I expect the Browns are reeling a bit. Heaven knows Fitz is OK with Garrett sitting down, especially after the beating he took yesterday.

Even at Cleveland, I think this is a very winnable game.

That is, if the team plays to it’s capacity.
If they play as they did against the Colts, yes, if we get the Bills version, no. Need to get back to playing without penalties. We didn't have a ton on Sunday, but the ones we did were killers!

If Mayfield doesn’t show like Briskett we have a chance otherwise we can’t keep up with Cleveland’s Offense

While Buffalo is a better "team" than Cleveland, on paper the talent level, overall, doesn't appear much different.

I would say the difference between the two is, primarily, coaching.

Tough game for us on the road, but if Flo has them prepared (much better than Sunday's disappointing showing), we have a chance.

We must get the O-line back to some semblance of cohesiveness. You can be assured, Cleveland will watch tge tape of the Bills stunts, and blitzes, and do the same, until we show we have an answer.

Defensively, and I cant believe I'm saying this, RM and Taco being out hurt. Neither are game changers, and it probably didn't cost us that game, but the drop off was noticeable. A lot to tighten up in the secondary too.

He didn't play like it on Sunday, but I believe Davenport is considered a better tackle prospect than Webb. Remember Davenport is young and the Bills game was his first game back after a 2 month injury recovery. I think it's better just hope he improves and can clean up some of the mistakes as he gets more time with his new teammates.

Back
Top Bottom