Bruce Arians (hypothetical) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruce Arians (hypothetical)

why are we so in love w adam 7??? I am in love with winning. if they can do this I am happy. I want a SB but at lease make playoff if you cannot do that. Ross need keep looking for HC until he get it right...

I guess this means that by going 1 for 2 in playoff appearances in the two years he has been here, which beats anything we've seen this century, you must be in love with A. Gase like some of the rest of us?

I guess this means that by going 1 for 2 in playoff appearances in the two years he has been here, which beats anything we've seen this century, you must be in love with A. Gase like some of the rest of us?
Every yr is new yr... coach get hired and fired all time. Lions coach got fired for going 9 -7 last yr . So if u not winning why waste time. If it was me I would give Adam 2 yr.

Every yr is new yr... coach get hired and fired all time. Lions coach got fired for going 9 -7 last yr . So if u not winning why waste time. If it was me I would give Adam 2 yr.

The Lions are a great example to follow

Can I double down on Gase? and double my money, that's what I want to do.

Sounds like you'd have fired Hue Jackson half way through his first year, let alone permit him to coach a 2nd, amirite?

I disagree, but you do make a reasonable argument.

The Lions are a great example to follow

And didn’t he have his franchise QB, that they made the highest paid in the league. For the entire season,while we had a middle of the pack paid QB go down before the 1st pre season game. There is a big difference in the way the 2 teams 2017 seasons started.

Sounds like you'd have fired Hue Jackson half way through his first year, let alone permit him to coach a 2nd, amirite?
hue is good coach but I don't think he is answer for Cleveland. you must win some games as brown coach....I would of fired Jackson jan....I would of never put my resumed in for this job. we can complain but our last 2 coaches would be great coach in Cleveland right now.

hue is good coach but I don't think he is answer for Cleveland. you must win some games as brown coach....I would of fired Jackson jan....I would of never put my resumed in for this job. we can complain but our last 2 coaches would be great coach in Cleveland right now.
Wait. 1-31 in two seasons is good? What is it about Hue that some folks are high on him?

Back
Top Bottom