Brugler Mock; Would you make this projected trade up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brugler Mock; Would you make this projected trade up?

Before accepting I'd ask Detroit if they would take Rosen instead of the 2021 2nd rounder.

IF they like Tua that much then yes, that is a reasonable deal.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Detroit is in the market for a QB via the draft.I believe it will take more than that to get there.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Detroit is in the market for a QB via the draft.I believe it will take more than that to get there.
If they are I'd inquire about Stafford who will be 32 in 2 days- I'd guess that the patriots would be interested as well if Brady opts out.

If we stay at 5 and land Tua or Burrow I will have some faith that Grier and Flores know what they are doing. If we trade up, after going out each week trying to win, I will lose a lot of confidence in our staff. It sends a conflicting message when you act like you don’t care about the draft and then turn around and trade a bunch of early picks to get a guy. If they had to have Burrow or Tua we could have played Rosen and taken one of them with our own pick.

This still leaves door open for someone going to #2 . If they want Tua, don't cheap out.

If they are I'd inquire about Stafford who will be 32 in 2 days- I'd guess that the patriots would be interested as well if Brady opts out.
True Stafford could end up in NE - but Patricia won’t be starting Tua - so he still needs a Starter and one he can win with now or he is going to get canned

Tua’s family floating their “secret” anticipation of Tua going to Miami is not only driving the cost of the picks to move up down it is also a signal to Wash and Detroit that Tua is not really interested in playing anywhere but Miami

Steinberg running his mouth about Cinci on camera was no mistake and the stuff caught supposedly when he thought he was off camera is brilliant and the move of a good agent who is signalling to ALL would be comers that Tua wants Miami and any negotiation will end badly if anyone but Miami selects Tua.

I thought it was a brilliant move by the agent

Oh and far as the header question - I wouldn’t move up for anyone but Tua and if they do select a QB other than Tua I wouldn’t be amazed if they take Love at 18

Okudah at 5

LT at 26

If we have to move up I'd rather we didn't give up 4 picks. 1A and 1C would be preferable to me. If they are reasonable we should get their 4th round pick in addition to their first.

If we’re trading up, go to Number 1 and get Burrow. Otherwise, stay at 5 and take Tua or Herbert.

Back
Top Bottom