Bryan Cox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox

When he gave the salute to those a-holes, he forever marked his spot on my all-time favorites. As my friend said at the time," it was called for" the early 90s is why I will always hate the Bills over all other teams:fire:

Muck said:
I like Bryan Cox and always thought he did a good job when I saw him on ESPN or whatever. 14 sacks in 1992 at outside LB. Once they moved him inside, he wasn't as effective rushing the passer.

Also, I hadn't seen anyone flip off an entire stadium like that (Cox flipping off Rich Stadium) until I saw that photo of Matt Roth flipping everyone off at the Captiol One Bowl. :rofl:

BTW - you cannot post that photo here. :lol:

Where can we get a pic or a clip of that. It was awesome.

Dolfndav34 said:
Bryan Cox is a rock with lips :evil:

That almost made me fall out of my chair.

Oh, and BTW ... for the person who didn't know who our backup TE is, it's Donald Lee.

I like to think I provide a service. :cooldude:

You think he was trying to say our QB and backup TE are so bad he dont even know their names?? Or did he really mess up. I really hope that Roth is like a Cox, even though I dont think Saban will stand for something like that on the team, I think we need a nasty attitude going into next year. That is really something we have been lacking for a long time. I like JT and Zach but they both care too much about the media and what they think of them. We need a player that DGAF (dont give a ) goes out there and starts bashing peoples heads in.

He was talking at 90mph. His brain was not quite at that speed. I actually was impressed that he would know the name "Joe Lee Dunn" to even get it mixed up. He head coached at Ole Miss for one season after Billy Brewer but other than that was a DC that only knew one thing. "Bring the House!" I assume AJ Dooley was a mix up of AJ Duhe, but I really don't think it was intentional. Bryan is hilarious. He is a not quite so well spoken Charles Barkley.

Muck said:
Also, I hadn't seen anyone flip off an entire stadium like that (Cox flipping off Rich Stadium) until I saw that photo of Matt Roth flipping everyone off at the Captiol One Bowl. :rofl:

BTW - you cannot post that photo here. :lol:

Muck, where is the pic of Roth? It must be SOMEWHERE on the net.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom