bryan in ohio i love coach cameron! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bryan in ohio i love coach cameron!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
after seeing his introduction speech as the new coach of our beloved miami dolphins this guy unlike the past jerk will get this ship headed in the right direction and get the dolphins offense up and going deep....the deep pass is back and ronnie brown will step up his game under cam...he needs to fix the offensive line especially the LT position once he does this alot of cam's promblems will be solved also maybe mcmike will be used the right way now plus i'd love to see us draft that monster te from minnesota speath he is like 6'8.for me it's ginn or jarrett in round 1 we need firepower and both these guys give us that.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: also i love this quote the cameron's are here .....its important he wants to be here....coaching under knight corso the great bo at michigan and marty is huge if he takes alittle of each of them we have a big time winner here.bottomline this offense will get going and finding the qb is so important im willing to see what daunte brings in 2007 but WE MUST DRAFT A QB IN THE DRAFT NO MATTER WHAT!if this offense can put up 21-24 per game the dolphins will make the playoffs because our defense under coach capers is very solid and needs to get better in secondary thats the key.so im predicting playoffs in 2007 and beyond are you?go dolphins god bless cam cameron our new general and go dolfans your boy is back!one last ?will cam be calling his own plays on gameday?:wink:

after seeing his introduction speech as the new coach of our beloved miami dolphins this guy unlike the past jerk will get this ship headed in the right direction and get the dolphins offense up and going deep....the deep pass is back and ronnie brown will step up his game under cam...he needs to fix the offensive line especially the LT position once he does this alot of cam's promblems will be solved also maybe mcmike will be used the right way now plus i'd love to see us draft that monster te from minnesota speath he is like 6'8.for me it's ginn or jarrett in round 1 we need firepower and both these guys give us that.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: also i love this quote the cameron's are here .....its important he wants to be here....coaching under knight corso the great bo at michigan and marty is huge if he takes alittle of each of them we have a big time winner here.bottomline this offense will get going and finding the qb is so important im willing to see what daunte brings in 2007 but WE MUST DRAFT A QB IN THE DRAFT NO MATTER WHAT!if this offense can put up 21-24 per game the dolphins will make the playoffs because our defense under coach capers is very solid and needs to get better in secondary thats the key.so im predicting playoffs in 2007 and beyond are you?go dolphins god bless cam cameron our new general and go dolfans your boy is back!one last ?will cam be calling his own plays on gameday?:wink:

And just yesterday you were saying we were finished if we hire this guy...See...You should always be patient

Do you hate periods too :goof:

Alright Bryan!!!!! Enjoy the party here!!!!!:dolphins:

Bryan,

Your thread title actually tells me that you are exclaiming to Bryan in Ohio that you love Coach Cameron. But I suspect you are Bryan in Ohio.

Furthermore, I have absolutely no idea what that stream of consciousness says. It will take me more time to dissect it than to just assume it says "Nibb High football rules." So, yes, Nibb High is pretty good.

Good to see that you're changing your tune....:up:

Cameron is a very sharp offensive mind, and that's exactly what this team needed. We have all the weapons in place for Cameron, and it's time we took advantage of it while our defense is still playing at a high level....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

076131436901_BO2204203200_PIsitbdp500arr-1.jpg

I agree w/the jarrett/ginn in round 1. Spreading the field and getting CC better matchups is AS important as addressing the OL, which should be done in FA.

as much as Im glad you changed your tune, why the flip flop? its nothing personal, but all I saw yesterday was your predictions of doom and gloom, even if the Dolphins hired Cam Cameron:wink:

What about Coach Chin?

:sidelol: LOL!!!! :sidelol: Bryan from Ohio is gearing up for some serious arse kissing on the Cam Cameron radio show next year. He had to correct the cognitive dissonance. :evil:

Bryan, you're on 790, you're on Finheaven, you should live here in glorious South Florida. I have a huge mansion with plenty of spare bedrooms and many beautiful girls live with me...Oh wait! That's Hefner. Sorry. I love the hire. I like what this guy says and how he says it. Finally, the offense won't be a liability and it might even be FUN to watch!!! Is that too much to hope for?

i've been lobbying for tomlin for two weeks and just found out he was named the steeler coach,little depressed right now but after listening to cam i feel better,he sounds like a good guy thats sincere,i think we have a good group of coaches that will finally work together,cam,capers,houck,garrett,etc,,good riddance o'saban bin lyin"

Back
Top Bottom