Bua is like Lynch on Gunpowder! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua is like Lynch on Gunpowder!

i think the dude means hes like lynch in his mentality on the feild. not his size but his sheer braveness of sacrificing his body for the play just like lynch.

lilcubanphinfan said:
i think the dude means hes like lynch in his mentality on the feild. not his size but his sheer braveness of sacrificing his body for the play just like lynch.

I think he means he is like Lynch because they are both white

BrazForPhins said:
I'm so curious to see Bua starting at safety, though saban will probably draft someone and think he'll be a backup..I hope he prove himself
Is Bua fast enough

DonShula84 said:
I think he means he is like Lynch because they are both white
Its Seems to me that ronnie brown is going to be it for us. has anybody heard anything else on ricky? :escape: :yikes:

Phinz4Life said:
Lynch is a bit taller than and just a few pounds heavier than Bua, so I don't see why it couldn't logically work.
I'm so tired of height and weight comparisns. It realy doesn't matter.

Dandafinman said:
Its Seems to me that ronnie brown is going to be it for us. has anybody heard anything else on ricky? :escape: :yikes:

How does that have anything to do with what I said, or this thread in general?

Dandafinman said:
Is Bua fast enough

He is barely fast enough, he is just as fast as Sammy was. That I think is the main concern about whether or not he is fast enough and can he do well in coverage with his lack of speed for the safety position.

Dolfan2788 said:
He is barely fast enough, he is just as fast as Sammy was. That I think is the main concern about whether or not he is fast enough and can he do well in coverage with his lack of speed for the safety position.

What is good safety speed? He did 4.59 out of college

DonShula84 said:
How does that have anything to do with what I said, or this thread in general?

Maybe he's hoping that Ronnie Brown is going to be like Ricky Williams without the ganja.

4.59... that is actually pretty good.
I'm just going by what i've seen in our games but he seems to have good linebacker speed but would only have the same amount of speed as Knight, I think one of the main reasons Saban let Knight go is because of his average speed at the safety position.

I'd like to know his cone and shuttle drills if you've got them lying around....

Dolfan2788 said:
4.59... that is actually pretty good.
I'm just going by what i've seen in our games but he seems to have good linebacker speed but would only have the same amount of speed as Knight, I think one of the main reasons Saban let Knight go is because of his average speed at the safety position.

I'd like to know his cone and shuttle drills if you've got them lying around....

Nope. Got the 4.59 from the link I posted above. It only shows that and his weight lifting numbers

Fitz said:
Kenoy Kennedy is my favorite safety in the league, I love how he lays people out consitentally.

And this is why people who truly don't understand football are in love with this guy. Yeah he makes Sportscenter and laid out Chris Chambers three years ago. This is also the guy who ran his mouth before the Indy game calling all the Indy receivers soft. Reggie Wayne 200+ yards and 2 TDs later I didn't hear much coming out of his mouth. Sure he can hit, but he's a liability in coverage for the most part and I've never seen any brilliant plays he makes with his mind. Rodney Harrison sure has his knockout blows that he delivers like an assassin, but he is also incredibly football smart (see the reading of Donovan McNabb for the interception in the first quarter of the Super Bowl when he ran across half the field to snag the INT. That is what makes a great safety. Anyone can be put out there to be a battering ram.

I like Bua, but I do feel that we wildly overrate him.

Back
Top Bottom