Buc fans or people in Tampa Bay.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buc fans or people in Tampa Bay....

Surtain is having the best preseason and training camp of any of our DBs. The only play you could possibly point to where he got burnt is against the Saints, when he should have had help in the middle of the field but instead didn't so Jake Reed caught the ball.

Surtain has been beat...

... in every pre-season game and twice in most. I'm still waiting for someone to point out some plays that Fletcher has looked bad in.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Surtain is having the best preseason and training camp of any of our DBs. The only play you could possibly point to where he got burnt is against the Saints, when he should have had help in the middle of the field but instead didn't so Jake Reed caught the ball.

Ck I've heard Surtain got beat pretty good on about 5 plays this preseason. Haven't been able to see it though myself since us Canadians aren't special enough to get Miami preseason games ;p

However the radio announcers before the preseason really didn't like Fletcher but they haven't had much bad to say about him as the preseason rolled on and I swear I even heard a compliment once!

Back
Top Bottom