Buccaneers WR Charles Lee to meet with Dolphins Monday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers WR Charles Lee to meet with Dolphins Monday

fishypete said:
Lets remember the Bucs had their own cap problems...you can't keep everyone.

oh, believe me, I know....

however, don't you think it makes more economic sense in the long run to keep a guy that seemingly according to Gruden has potential, instead of a rapidly-declining 34 year old Galloway?

Galloway is extremely fast though. That's the only reason Gruden likes him. Clayton is no deep-threat or burner.

He's a good physical specimen at 6'3" 227 and runs fairly fast for his size, I would rather re-sign Boston if he becomes fit and gets down to a good playing size.

Lee is actually pretty decent, I seen him play a few games and he did alright.....Im sure a year as a starter would greatly improve him, I could see his best season being around 750-800 yards and about 6 TD's

UCF!!!!!!!!!!!! Sign him up!!!! (never saw him play in college, just a year or two before my time here...but heard great things!)

Phin_Phan said:
Lee is actually pretty decent, I seen him play a few games and he did alright.....Im sure a year as a starter would greatly improve him, I could see his best season being around 750-800 yards and about 6 TD's
I agree...I've seen him play a few times too...I wouldnt mind seeing him sign with us. Those stats might be right if he makes it into the starting line-up....or if we use alot of 3 wr sets.

Back
Top Bottom