Bucks Get New Uni's And Logo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucks Get New Uni's And Logo?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Over on ESPN boards, they are saying that the Bucks are gonna get new logos and new uni's aswell. I dont really know if it is true, but there is already a new design of them. IMO they look like a jersey you should wear around christmas.

clear.gif

clear.gif

What the heck is going on.. who designs these things.. I have seen worse but I would rather keep the purple...

I like it; kind of an old-school look. Attractive colors, good logo design.

NaboCane said:
I like it; kind of an old-school look. Attractive colors, good logo design.

They did go old school with the colors and look no doubt.

I like the logo a lot but I'm not so sure about the jerseys.

I'm loving the green and the red but the white reminds me of Cleveland. The logo is cool, too. Sorry, GreenMonster, but purple just isn't very intimidating. The coloring is appropriate because they're fall colors, hunting-season colors, and we're talking about Bucks. So thumbs up.

BTW, it's good timing. I think Larry Harris is hoping that the re-signing of Redd and the Bogut pick and new unis signify a new era of Milwaukee basketball.

Why is it every team with a #1 pick always change their uni's? It happens in all sports except baseball.

The red and white remind me of the Cavs, but I still like them alot.

Hostile7 said:
Why is it every team with a #1 pick always change their uni's? It happens in all sports except baseball.

The 49ers didn't get new uni's. I guess the reason for that is because the team is starting over and they want to look like a new team.

That logo looks like it should be on the side of a hunting lodge not on representing an NBA team, horrible imo.

Hostile7 said:

The Magic didn't change theirs when they took Dwight Howard.

Yep those are the jersey colors they wore back when they had Lew Alcindor (before he became Kareem). The colors are the same...I am not sure about that Bucks logo though? It seems like only sorry teams constantly change their logos and colors like Milwaukee, Denver Nuggets, the Atlanta Hawks, etc....the teams with tradition like the Celtics, Lakers, Knicks dont make any major changes to their unis.

Roman529 said:
Yep those are the jersey colors they wore back when they had Lew Alcindor (before he became Kareem). The colors are the same...I am not sure about that Bucks logo though? It seems like only sorry teams constantly change their logos and colors like Milwaukee, Denver Nuggets, the Atlanta Hawks, etc....the teams with tradition like the Celtics, Lakers, Knicks dont make any major changes to their unis.

Well, the Lakers did update theirs a few years ago...

Kobe_rebounds_02-1.jpg
-------->
clear.gif

But the general theme is the same.

RWhitney014 said:
Well, the Lakers did update theirs a few years ago...

Kobe_rebounds_02-1.jpg
-------->
clear.gif

But the general theme is the same.

TRUE but it is still the same basic gold and royal blue that they have had for many years.....the Lakers also have that nice powder blue uniform from their old school Minnesota days...it just seems like the really bad teams are always making new uniforms...I still remember the Denver Nuggets rainbow colors of about 15 years ago....horrible.

Back
Top Bottom