Bucky Brooks 2.0 Mock Draft

FinCraZy23

Rookie
Reaction score
Brooks has us taking Sergio Kindle at 12. What do you guys think about the selection? It seems that to him Both Eric Berry and C.J. Spiller slip by us. I cant see us passing on Berry if he is there.

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Brooks has us taking Sergio Kindle at 12. What do you guys think about the selection? It seems that to him Both Eric Berry and C.J. Spiller slip by us. I cant see us passing on Berry if he is there.

if we pass on berry for kindle I will have officially lost my faith in the trifecta.

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
if we pass on Berry for Kindle we need to fire everyone on our staff that was in the draft room that would be the stupidest thing ever

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing this whole mock. If he has not only Berry falling out of the top 10, but past us at 12, that's a joke all in itself. But if he has us taking Kindle over Graham and Griffen then...

Elliott 1

Hammered
Reaction score
That mock is absurd.

How does something like this actually get published?

phinfan33

Starter
Reaction score
as soon as i saw Eric Berry picked by the Niners at #13,i stopped reading...any mock draft that has Berry falling out of the Top 10,and us not even drafting him loses all credibility with me...

Astrosback

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sam Bradford somehow falls to 26, and jimmy clausen isn't even in the 1st round
That's ridiculous. I wouldn't even rule out Bradford or Clausen for STL's #1 pick until we see them workout. At worst they go to WSH, SEA or BUF.

XxfeensterxX

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
LOL if we pass on Berry for anyone that isnt Suh(doesnt fit our system anyhow), I will be pissssed.

CANDolphan

Seasoned Veteran
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Berry's biggest plays were at CB, not FS. A lot of people feel that you don't take a guy like that in the top 10.

Me personally I want Miami to grab him but I understand the thought.

Top Bottom