Bucky Brooks 2.0 Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucky Brooks 2.0 Mock Draft

FinCraZy23

Rookie
Reaction score
Brooks has us taking Sergio Kindle at 12. What do you guys think about the selection? It seems that to him Both Eric Berry and C.J. Spiller slip by us. I cant see us passing on Berry if he is there.

Brooks has us taking Sergio Kindle at 12. What do you guys think about the selection? It seems that to him Both Eric Berry and C.J. Spiller slip by us. I cant see us passing on Berry if he is there.

if we pass on berry for kindle I will have officially lost my faith in the trifecta.

if we pass on Berry for Kindle we need to fire everyone on our staff that was in the draft room that would be the stupidest thing ever

I'm interested in seeing this whole mock. If he has not only Berry falling out of the top 10, but past us at 12, that's a joke all in itself. But if he has us taking Kindle over Graham and Griffen then...

That mock is absurd.

How does something like this actually get published?

as soon as i saw Eric Berry picked by the Niners at #13,i stopped reading...any mock draft that has Berry falling out of the Top 10,and us not even drafting him loses all credibility with me...

Sam Bradford somehow falls to 26, and jimmy clausen isn't even in the 1st round

That's ridiculous. I wouldn't even rule out Bradford or Clausen for STL's #1 pick until we see them workout. At worst they go to WSH, SEA or BUF.

Berry's biggest plays were at CB, not FS. A lot of people feel that you don't take a guy like that in the top 10.

Me personally I want Miami to grab him but I understand the thought.

Back
Top Bottom