Bucs are trading with miami! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs are trading with miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
phinz_fan said:
c) have a coach who is not dumb enough to basically throw their whole draft away on one player at a position they seem to be set at.

Err your talking about a guy who was with the Raiders when they spent a 1st on a kicker.

VanDolPhan said:
Err your talking about a guy who was with the Raiders when they spent a 1st on a kicker.

I never understood that choice. He would have been there in later rounds. I know their previous season was ruined by their kicker, but a kicker in the 1st round?????

I don'[t know why gruden wants a qb at all, but if he really does, he wouldn't give up that much for 3 spots.

And back to the original poster, a broken time machine was sold on ebay. Maybe he fixed it :roflmao:

There is some truth... sorry no link it was in Sun sentinel this morning it said nothing about talks between the teams it said the Bucs like the QBs and might want to trade down. And also said Miami wants to trade down so they were just creating a news story that was non existent, no trade talks as of yet, no way any 1 trades that high of picks before draft day IMO.

Go ahead and shut it down Muck. This trade wouldn't happen before draft day.

I also went to sun-sentinel.com and found nothing about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom