Bucs Fans Ask: Buy or Sell Ricky?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fans Ask: Buy or Sell Ricky??

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Lots of interesting responses. Ricky gets some love, dissing, and inbetween. Check it out.

I can't wait for them to unlock my account. I'm dying to respond. :tantrum:

:roflmao: The Bucs WISH they could have a guy like Ricky.

It's funny to see another teams forum talk about our beloved Phins. I saw some nice posts though.

What? He had 1800 yards in 02' and 1300' yards in 03'. Those are some pretty good numbers if you ask me. Its not williams thats not producing, its the dolphins.
...but to say you'd sell RICKY WILLIAMS...any team that goes against him should be worried when he touches the ball...because he is still VERY capable of running over a team and exposing their weaknesses in the D...he's very strong and still very fast...i'd say he's top 5 in ANYONE'S book...

sell ricky williams
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
I saw this next post...

ricky has had like one or so bad seasons...not only one good one...and wasn't there passing game in "turmoil" last season...and was he stuffed...not really...he wasn't phenominal...but take this into consideration...HE IS THE DOLPHINS OFFENCE....when it comes to that offence...stop ricky...and you stop the dophins...he has had to deal with the big task of being there team...and he still performs at an average level...but look at that team's offence with out him...they wouldn't have one...so what he has done is phenominal...put an average RB in for Ricky...you'll see how that team's offence will plummet
I was dying, laughing so hard. :lol: Haven't they been paying attention this offseason? Thankfully one of their own helped me out.

chris chambers and david boston don't sound like turmoil, count on a better season from ricky this year.
I'd say more, but go check it our for yourself. It's an interesting read.

SCLOBERNOCKER47
Rookie

SELL!! Ricky is a high quality player with loads of talent, making mega $$$, NOT producing anywhere NEAR where he should.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is the worst informed fan. 1. He says Ricky is making big bucks. OMFG no. He's definitely underpayed. 2. He says that NO is a better team without him. But the last time they made the playoffs was WITH Ricky. But hey, if New Orleans wants to spend draft picks on positions of little importance every year, by all means.... Will Smith anyone?

I won't bash any of their opinons, but I do take issue with a point one of them tried to jump to make. He said "Ricky wan't even the best RB on the Saints roster." I find that amusing since Deuce got all of 28 carries or so, when they were both on the team. If they didn't trade Ricky Haslett knew he had to play the guy he didn't like becaus he had more talent.

i really really want to reply to all the bs they make up...most of the people talking down on ricky were just pulling things out of there ***...ricky wants the ball for himself? ricky makes tons of money? ricky isnt a good recieving back? ricky goes down easily? are they SERIOUS?

....but im too lazy to register :)

He claims it was all supposed to be comped. Yeah, a little nightclub is gonna comp for 31 people (Murphy and his 30 friends). Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom