11. Detroit Lions – Winston Justice OT USC

12. Oakland Raiders – Mathias Kiwanaku DE Boston College

13. Miami Dolphins – Michael Huff S/CB Texas

14. St. Louis Rams – Ahmad Brooks LB Virginia

15. Philadelphia Eagles – Gabe Watson DT Michigan

16. Denver (f/WAS) – Marcedes Lewis TE UCLA

17. Minnesota Vikings – Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota

18. Atlanta Falcons – Tamba Hali DE Penn State

19. Pittsburgh Steelers – Martin Nance WR Miami (OH)

20. New England Patriots – LaRon Landry S LSU

21. Dallas Cowboys – Jon Scott OT Texas

22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Marcus McNeill OT Auburn

23. New York Giants – Tye Hill CB Clemson

24. Kansas City Chiefs – Rodrique Wright DT Texas

25. San Diego Chargers – Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State

26. Chicago Bears – Vernon Davis TE Maryland

27. Carolina Panthers – DeMeco Ryans LB Alabama

28. Jacksonville Jaguars – Leonard Pope TE Georgia

29. Cincinnati Bengals – Claude Wroten DT LSU

30. Denver Broncos – Derek Hagan WR Arizona State

31. Seattle Seahawks – Chad Jackson WR Florida

32. Indianapolis Colts – Bobby Carpenter LB Ohio State

*Titans trade #5 overall and Titans 2nd round pick to Houston for there #1 overall pick

*Denver has the redskins first overall pick from a former deal that occurred last year

Interesting first trade.

I dont think Tenn will trade up with Houston.

Tennessee wants Leinart but look at the teams above them. Houston has Carr, SF just took Smith, GB has Rodgers.... they wouldnt need to jump over these teams.

The only way your trade up makes sense is if they feel that the Jets are going to take Leinart and dump Pennington. I dont see that happening only because the amount of salary cap the Jets would have tied up in the QB position is immense. The Jets are in a horrible position. They resigned noodle arm to a huge deal when they knew he was an injury liability. Personally, I love it but I hate the fact I think they are going to take Bush.

Therefore Tennessee has NO reason to trade up to get Leinart. Also, the trade value you have for the trade is WAY in Tennessee's favor. Houston is getting nowhere near the trade value for the top pick in the draft. Theres what, a 20 million difference between taking Leinart 1st and taking Leinart 5th. If Tennessee doesnt need to jump those teams to take Leinart, I have 20 million reasons why they would stay put at #5.

I thought you told me last week that there was no way Houston wouldnt take Ferguson with the top pick? :lol:

i think the bills draft ngata in that situation. and ferguson and jimmy williams will drop

i think tye hill will go ahead of williams. the combine is going to KILL wiliams

kastofsna120 said:
i think the bills draft ngata in that situation. and ferguson and jimmy williams will drop

Heck, if the Bills dont resign Clements they might be drafting CB in that situation.

Philter25 said:
Heck, if the Bills dont resign Clements they might be drafting CB in that situation.
i thought they give him an extension like a month or two ago?

kastofsna120 said:
No, they gave their other corner (McGee?) an extension. I'm guessing Clements will be franchised though.

kastofsna120 said:

Definately not. Unless it went completely unreported throughout the NFL and NFLPA.org and you were the only person to hear about it. ;)

Couple things i didnt like bout my own mock looking back now

*Tennessee Trade might be stupid
*Winston at 5 is possible but a huge combine is needed right now he is the 2nd best tackle in the draft still though
*Ngata in this mock could be picked as high as #4 to the packers or as low as #10 to the ravens...but i see 4 teams looking at him in the top 10... packers, bills, ravens, and cardinals

Buddwalk said:
Couple things i didnt like bout my own mock looking back now

*Tennessee Trade might be stupid

Phew. Im glad you recognized that. I was hoping you wouldnt try to defend or argue that one with me because I had an avalanche of reasons on why that was a horrible trade and would never ever ever happen. :lol:

I much rather have LaRon Landry than Huff. Landry was taught how to play ball by Saban and already knows the system and is at least the playmaker Huff is.

It's good that you didn't put Jay Cutler in the first. He's not worthy of a 1st rounder at this time.

Back
Top Bottom