Buddwalks December Mock Draft 3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks December Mock Draft 3

Buddwalk said:
actually your wrong rivers is actually pretty mobile and actually does have a strong arm comparing cutler to rivers isnt adequate...compare cutler to losman ;)

you obviously have no clue what your talking about...... Rivers doesnt have no way near the arm strength as Jay Cutler does, scouts compare Cutler to BRETT FARVE! Rivers has absolutly no mobility he ran the 40 yard dash in like 5.60 which isnt all that impressive. Cutler has the edge in his arm strength and in his mobility. Rivers isnt worth it. he wont come cheap either.

SpeedRush99 said:
Again no facts. What have you "heard" Jacobs runs the 40 in?

I don't know anything about what Cutler runs, but Jacobs is about a 4.7 guy. Hes got some pretty good wheels he just needs to figure out to use them

fins5423 said:
you obviously have no clue what your talking about...... Rivers doesnt have no way near the arm strength as Jay Cutler does, scouts compare Cutler to BRETT FARVE! Rivers has absolutly no mobility he ran the 40 yard dash in like 5.60 which isnt all that impressive. Cutler has the edge in his arm strength and in his mobility. Rivers isnt worth it. he wont come cheap either.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me no one in there right mind would compare cutlers arm to brett favre thats just stupid no ones got the arm of favre. Also Cutler runs about a 4.8 and rivers ran a 4.95 not that much of a difference

Buddwalk said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me no one in there right mind would compare cutlers arm to brett favre thats just stupid no ones got the arm of favre. Also Cutler runs about a 4.8 and rivers ran a 4.95 not that much of a difference

You clearly out of the loop.

Happy to see you finally agree with me about Lendale White declaring for the draft :)

Buddwalk said:
explain homer

As in your statment was COMPLETELY false! Many scouts have compared Cutler to Favre, if your gonna put the guy down at least get your facts straight. Especially with the mobility issue, the guy ran an option offense 3 outta 4 years at Vandy, he's plenty mobile, he doesn't have to be a trackstar.

Guys, don't get so worked up. IN DECEMBER, a lot still has to happen before ANYONE gets drafted. After the combine/Senior Bowl and regular BOWL games (for some players) then we can have a better debate on where someone may or may not go in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom