26 Carolina 5-2 .457
27 Seattle 5-2 .466
28 Atlanta 5-2 .478
29 New York Giants 5-2 .508
30 Cincinnati 6-2 .430
31 Denver 6-2 .500
32 Indianapolis 7-0 .427

Crisis said:
No, the Texans need to reload and build around a superstar. Carr was supposed to be that, as Andre Johnson. Both have been horrible.

you are way off base. johnson was a pro-bowler last year but is hurt right now, and carr has not been given a chance there. that said, they won't trade thier first rounder. getting d'brick would be big for them, b/c they have neglected the o-line for years, and it has really hurt their progress.

Buddwalk said:
Enjoy :D

1. San Diego Chargers - D'Brickashaw Ferguson OT Virginia
2. Green Bay Packers - Reggie Bush RB USC
3. Tenessee Titans - Matt Leinart QB USC
4. New Orleans Saints - Jimmy Williams CB Virginia Tech
5. San Francisco 49ers - AJ Hawk LB Ohio State
6. Minnesota Vikings - Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
7. Cleveland Browns - Mario Williams DE NC State
8. New York Jets - Chad Greenway LB Iowa
9. Houston Texans - Eric Winston OT Miami
10. Baltimore Ravens - Haloti Ngata DT Oregon
11. Buffalo Bills - Mathias Kiwanaku DE Boston College
12. Miami Dolphins - Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame
13. Detroit Lions - Marcus McNeill OT Auburn
14. Oakland Raiders - Ahmad Brooks LB Virginia
15. St Louis Rams - Tamba Hali DE Penn State
16. Denver Broncos - Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA
17. Chicago Bears - Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State
18. Houston Texans - DeMeco Ryans LB Alabama
19. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jonathan Scott OT Texas
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Derek Hagan WR Arizona State
21. Kansas City Chiefs - Rodrique Wright DT Texas
22. New England Patriots - LaRon Landry S LSU
23. Dallas Cowboys - Jeremy Trueblood OT Boston College
24. Tampa Bay Bucanneers - Bruce Gradkowski QB Toledo
25. Carolina Panthers - Ernie Simms LB Florida State
26. Atlanta Falcons - Andrew Whitworth OT LSU
27. Pittsburgh Steelers - Martin Nance WR Miami (OH)
28. Seattle Seahawks - Demetrius Williams WR Oregon
29. New York Giants - Bobby Carpenter LB Ohio State
30. Cincinatti Bengals - Jesse Mahelona DT Tennessee
31. Houston Texans - Max Jean-Gilles OG Georgia
32. Indianapolis Colts - Devin Hester CB/KR/PR Miami

* Texans Trade #1 overall to the Chargers for #9 and #16 overall
* Vikings Trade Daunte Culpepper for Cardinals #9 overall pick
* Vikings Trade #9 overall pick for QB Philip Rivers
* Redskins Trade #18 overall to Broncos from last years trade
* Texans Trade #16 overall to Broncos for #18 overall and #31 overall

QB Vince Young [Staying so he can have a shot at a national title before he leaves for the draft]
QB Omar Jacobs [Injured so he needs to rebuild his stock...could be a top 10 pick in 2007 Draft]
QB Sam Keller Arizona St. [If he has another great year he could project himself as the top qb]
QB Drew Stanton Michigan St. [He stays for his senior season to add a year of consistency and it will only help his draft stock]
QB Chris Leak Florida [He has to stay for his senior season and truely break out for him to get his stock talk back]
RB Michael Bush Louisville [If he has the same kinda year as he is now next year...then hes a first round lock]
RB Lendale White USC [With Reggie Bush gone, he'll be the focus of the offense and he could show the world that he isnt reggies crutch]
WR Chad Jackson Florida [Mainly staying to help Chris Leak out, and to build his stock going into next year as the #1 reciever in the country]

thats the best mock ive ever seen.All the trades and picks make sense.Good job dude

dorsaroll156 said:
thats the best mock ive ever seen.All the trades and picks make sense.Good job dude

wow atleast theres one person thats like it. Thanks man...I love when people give critcism and then dont even show a mock of there own :lol:

BTW though this was just an early november mock draft for fun with alot of trades i'll make another in a week or two ;)

Buddwalk said:
wrong andres been injured all year and hes been a star actually. Carr only gets about 3 seconds to throw the ball every time if that...they need to build an Oline. Hes a good qb though

Andre had 0 production when he did play.

The Texans need to build around someone on offense. All they have is inconistent players.

Crisis said:

The Texans need to build around someone on offense. All they have is inconistent players.

Stop blaming the talent...blame the coaching staff my friend. Andre Johnson is a star, David Carr is a good qb...but with No Oline and No coaching staff they dont get far. I say rehire a whole new coaching staff next year plug in 3-4 new offensive linemen and then build the defense. If there so inconsistent why was this team 7-9 last year and considered one of the biggest sleepers in all of the national football league this year. Yes they started 0-6 but i'll bet you anything with a good coaching staff they would have been 3-3 or 4-2

dorsaroll156 said:

Said it earlier and I'll say it again, if LaRon Landry declares Saban will find a way to draft him. BTW I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but Brady Quinn WILL NOT DECLARE.

ether79 said:
Said it earlier and I'll say it again, if LaRon Landry declares Saban will find a way to draft him. BTW I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but Brady Quinn WILL NOT DECLARE.
I doubt he will either but this is a fun mock draft nothing too serious til the middle of the month my friend. I doubt saban goes after Landry when QB and OL are our clear cut biggest needs. Brady Quinn will prob stay his senior season so he has a shot at a heisman and a national title

It's hard for me to see the packers drafting offense this year. I think they will draft Mathias Kiwanuka or A.j. Hawk.

Buddwalk said:
I doubt he will either but this is a fun mock draft nothing too serious til the middle of the month my friend. I doubt saban goes after Landry when QB and OL are our clear cut biggest needs. Brady Quinn will prob stay his senior season so he has a shot at a heisman and a national title

I think Saban will find a QB in FA or by trade, after Leinhart thereisn't much unless some JRs declare. I think he will go after Landry and then there is 6 other rounds to get linemen to develop. Yeah it is fun and otherwise I liked your mock.

Crisis said:

In Johnson's first two years he had 2100+ receiving yards & ten TDs. He is a star, the only real weapon on their offense.

SMadison29 said:
In Johnson's first two years he had 2100+ receiving yards & ten TDs. He is a star, the only real weapon on their offense.

He's done nothing this year, and has no one to get him the ball.

The only WR you can build an offense around right now is Randy Moss.

Sub Jay Cutler in there for Brady Quinn.

Buddwalk said:
wow atleast theres one person thats like it. Thanks man...I love when people give critcism and then dont even show a mock of there own :lol:

BTW though this was just an early november mock draft for fun with alot of trades i'll make another in a week or two ;)

Key words

Back
Top Bottom