Buddwalks October Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks October Mock Draft

dorsaroll156 said:
i dont agree.I believe miami will have a top 7 pick and get vince young.I cant beleive they dont have devin hester or DQwell jackson, by the way the best lb in the country,not in the first round
jackson is overrated. you're biased. and hester is a junior and isn't that good of a CB right now, he won't declare

A.J. Nicholson (OLB from FSU) will definately be in the Top 20. And if Ernie Sims comes out, he will go before Nicholson.

Their off the field problems will prevent them from going as high as you think.

Walter aint gonna be a star and neither is charlie frye for the browns. Those two teams have qb issues

Have you ever seen Walter play? The only reason he wasn't a borderline first rounder was because he hurt his throwing shoulder & couldn't show off his arm before the draft. Walter had the best arm of last year's QB class. Great pocket QB that is smart with surprising agility. He's perfect for Norv's offense & throwing the ball deep to Moss & Porter.

I really want Vince Young. I know he doesn't get to throw alot but anyone who has watched him this year should be able to see that he CAN throw. In the NFL he doesn't have to depend on his running. He can just use it if a play breaks down or to buy more time for a play to develop.

Anyone see that perfect pass to the corner of the endzone today when he wasn't even set?

Obviously I would take Leinart but I don't think we'll be in position. I would be just as happy with Young. My fear is that both will go ahead of us. I've seen enough of Quinn to be happy getting him if Saban also thinks he's good. I don't have enough faith in him (unlike Leinart and Young) to say we should take him and we are making a mistake by passing on him if Saban doesn't think he's worth a 1st. If that makes any sense.

i enjoyed seeing young have 5-6 seconds to stand in the pocket untouched and still miss wide open receivers

Obviously I would take Leinart but I don't think we'll be in position. I would be just as happy with Young. My fear is that both will go ahead of us. I've seen enough of Quinn to be happy getting him if Saban also thinks he's good. I don't have enough faith in him (unlike Leinart and Young) to say we should take him and we are making a mistake by passing on him if Saban doesn't think he's worth a 1st. If that makes any sense.

I'd like to get Quinn. He's matured a lot & has become a lot smarter with his decisions since Weis has arrived. But I don't think Quinn will leave because a) Notre Dame will definitely compete for a NC next year & b) Weis will convince him that he'll be the #1 QB in the nation next year & thus the #1 pick.

SMadison29 said:
I'd like to get Quinn. He's matured a lot & has become a lot smarter with his decisions since Weis has arrived. But I don't think Quinn will leave because a) Notre Dame will definitely compete for a NC next year & b) Weis will convince him that he'll be the #1 QB in the nation next year & thus the #1 pick.

Getting Quinn would be unbelievably awesome. A small part of me wants him to come out so we could have a shot at him, but I agree w/ you and think he stays. If he ends up w/ the Jets or something Im going to be pissed though.

I just found this article on ESPN.com, Quinn could be hinting at the idea of his staying

Quinn said he wasn't thinking about the records.

"I'm going to be here a while, so ..." he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=252950087

Well for all the doubters of omar jacobs he just dislocated his shoulder and could be out the rest of the season really hurting his stock.

Next monthes mock will hopefully fulfill the needs of all

Buddwalk said:
Well for all the doubters of omar jacobs he just dislocated his shoulder and could be out the rest of the season really hurting his stock.

so much for jacobs

Buddwalk said:

Where did you see that?

Not only does it hurt his stock more than it already was, it also means he'll probably stay in school.

SMadison29 said:
Where did you see that?

Not only does it hurt his stock more than it already was, it also means he'll probably stay in school.

He'll definitely stay in school now...i didnt read it anyway i watched the game i saw it live. Jacobs looks to be done for the year...only good thing from this is if he comes back strong he could be the top qb next year. But im thinking that will be Brady Quinn

If we could get either Leinart, Bush, or Young I would be happy. We really need a guy who is going to be our franchise QB....we all know it is not going to be Gus, not likely to be Sage, and I have not seen Lemon so I can't make any comments on him. I have a feeling these guys will all be gone when we pick, so Omar Jacobs might be the only solid QB left. I think Quinn will stay at Notre Dame another year.

Back
Top Bottom