Buffalo and Miami- only playoff contenders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo and Miami- only playoff contenders

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Alright- I am doing some logic. Basing on how bad NE is playing right now (and Jets are already out of it) this is there schedule (NE)...3-3 at the time

Broncos- LOSE
at Bills- LOSE
at Bears- WIN
at Raiders- LOSE
Vikings- WIN
at Lions- WIN
Bills- Depends
at Titans- LOSE
Jets- WIN
Dolphins - LOSE

So there record would be 8-8, knocking them out of the playoff race. And you can decide if they will beat us at there home or not, but it still wont matter.

Basicaly it is DOLPHINS and BILLS. It will be hard. You have an easier schedule so that is an advantage. Here is the rest of ours. As you see most of the rest of the season is at home for us!

at Miami- LOSE
Detroit- WIN
New England- WIN
at Kansas City- depends
at NY Jets- WIN
Miami- WIN (home)
at New England- LOSE
San Diego- WIN
at Green Bay- WIN
Cincinnati- WIN

So I figure around 2-3, maybe 4 more loses for us, putting us at either 9-7, 10-6, or 11-5. For the harder part of our schedule is gone! It will be a fight for Miami VS Bills. That is why these games are key. For if we have the same record, the tie breaker is who won the games against eachother.

I think you will win at home and we will win at home! Good luck guys!

The, Bears, Broncos, Raiders and Vikings where the hard part of our schedule. According to the NFL commisioner we have the hardest schedule in the league...

OK- thats your opinion. Your entitled to it. Just put it this way. We last year (3-13) almost beat them in San-Diego. How do you think we are going to do this year (same defense- smoking hot offense) at OUR HOME!

And for Greenbay thats why I put "...maybe 4 loses."

You said the "harder part of our schedule is gone" That means you consider, the Texans, Vikings and Jets to be a big part of the tough schedule you have...

BTW... I wouldn't be so confident about a win against GB, the second Miami game, or the Chargers... but then, your defense did such a great job yesterday containing the powerhouse offense that the Texans have.. you might just win out.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Quizlet
The, Bears, Broncos, Raiders and Vikings where the hard part of our schedule. According to the NFL commisioner we have the hardest schedule in the league...

umm yeah.. the Vikings are a real powerhouse right now :rolleyes:

This is a different San Diego team. Old man Flutie is no longer starting, and Brees and Tomlinson are playing great. Besides, they have a much better defense from last year. I think they will be 2nd place in the AFC West......

No need to be rude. I am not being, please respect me as I am respecting you....

Just some FAQ's. Tomlinson is 130 yards behind what he had last year. He was better last year and also Brees is playing worse than Flutie was last year. You must remember, Flutie was trying his best to beat us for letting him go and we only lost by like 4.

Now, you cant deny we are not better than last year. We can score 4 more points to tie or win...as I said... YOUR OPINION! and I respect it!

Chill bro, I'm not being rude. I'm just saying you may be over estimating your team a little bit. You're 0-2 against quality competition so far......

You could read it that way but...everyone forgets

We were BEATING the raiders with 8:00m left in the 4th

and

We were BEATING denver with 3:00m left in the 4th

Originally posted by BMarion31
This is a different San Diego team. Old man Flutie is no longer starting, and Brees and Tomlinson are playing great. Besides, they have a much better defense from last year. I think they will be 2nd place in the AFC West......

it is amazing to me that bills fans are so friggin arrogant about who they are. they never see the whole picture. san diego has an excellent defense. and flutie sucked last year. he cost them games at the end. flutie was and always will be overrated. thomlinson has less yards cus he is being focused on more by teams who have good defenses. which makes teh whole rest of the offense better cus tehy are less accounted for. Basically, as always, Bills fans only see what the want to see. they only wanted to see denver give us a loss. well, fate has a funny way of changing things. here is the deal with bledsoe in miami. he loses, period. he will never face better cb's than this week in Miami. oakland is just as good but we know beldsoe even better. and Jason Taylor is the best DE in football right now! your left tackle is in big trouble!

They did suck at the end--- but we played them 4th game, when they where like 3-1.

Back
Top Bottom