Buffalo Bills are 2.5 Favorites Next Week | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bills are 2.5 Favorites Next Week

Yeah, and the Bills are 2 and 1 against teams with a 3 -6 and the loss to Zach Wilson so I say by that margin they are worst and please note Josh has thrown 4ints and 5 TDs.
Also, the Bills blew that game open late they had only a 16-point lead going into the 4 qtr. The Washington team they beat beat the Broncos by only two points.
What does this matter? We play them Sunday and will have the answer on which team's record over bottom feeding teams is currently better. Seems people get too fired up debating power rankings than just worrying about the actual game.

Unfortunately, Eichenberg is likely to start at center. Bills DL is going to steamroll Eichenberg. He just cannot stand up to power. That means Hunt and Wynn will have to help him. Going to be a rough game for AJ As he goes without help on most plays.
Do we know Williams is out or unlikely to play? I haven't seen a report there. That would be a big problem. Bills front is putting on as much pressure as any team in the league and they hardly ever blitz. Eich at center could be the flat tire that derails this Ferrari offense.

Do we know Williams is out or unlikely to play? I haven't seen a report there. That would be a big problem. Bills front is putting on as much pressure as any team in the league and they hardly ever blitz. Eich at center could be the flat tire that derails this Ferrari offense.
Day-to-day, according to McD on Monday. We should get an update later today. Pray for good news.

I hope McDaniel uses this as locker room bulletin-board material : "70 points, best offense in the league & they still don't respect you."

The only negative aspect of all this national attention is that people LOOOOOVE the fall from grace. So, even as unequivocally impressive as we have been, if we lose to the Bills it will be, "Same old Dolphins team."

And that's really not fair but you know what? F@ck it. I'm gonna go with the critics because thats how AMAZING I truly believe this team to be.

They WILL be the same old Dolphins team if they don't punch the Bills in the mouth. I don't believe it but I'm gonna say it. Because this is a new era of Dolphins football. We dominate now. It's what we do. No division rival away game excuses. No 3-1 start is still great. F@ck that. What sucks about being this good is that we're above that now.

I really don't care about the spread but it's still a slap in the face. We're continually disrespected. What did we have to do to be favorites, score 100?
Standing in front of a mirror admiring ourselves all week while whispering 70 points is exactly what the Bills are hoping for and the kind of mind set that can easily get us beat. This will be a 60 minute dog fight no question about it. Tua, Hill, and Mostert all made big plays in last year's regular season game at Buffalo but we still lost. We need to come in hungry, they are the defending division champ for several years running not us. I expect McD will have the team's head/attitude straight and have them ready for what we are heading into this week which will be a very difficult game to win no matter how enamored we are with the offense.

Standing in front of a mirror admiring ourselves all week while whispering 70 points is exactly what the Bills are hoping for and the kind of mind set that can easily get us beat. This will be a 60 minute dog fight no question about it. Tua, Hill, and Mostert all made big plays in last year's regular season game at Buffalo but we still lost. We need to come in hungry, they are the defending division champ for several years running not us. I expect McD will have the team's head/attitude straight and have them ready for what we are heading into this week which will be a very difficult game to win no matter how enamored we are with the offense.

Mcdaniel knows that hope is not a plan! - LOL

Ya the weather in the Northeast is supposed to be outstanding the next week. Looks like that extended up to Buffalo as well. Big coup for us.

Although considering how Buffalo played against Cincy and us in the playoffs with the snow flakes, it probably wouldn't matter.

Well, my plan is to run that ball, with of course plenty of Tua

200w.gif

And when in the RZ

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom