Buffalo has alot of things to whine about | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo has alot of things to whine about

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
Lets see... First having a quarterback who shares the last name of Linus and Lucy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second claiming he had nothing let watching Antwan Smith help lead the Patriots to the AFC East title..

Third having a stadium thats older than.... :monkey: :monkey: well you get the idea

Hell I could go on all night...

This is such a quality post!

I've seen more intuitiveness from my 5 yr old niece.

What did she say you ask??

"Fins sucks"

I'm just a good uncle :lol:

You must still getting your edumacation because your second sentence doesn't make sense, but I've come to expect that :rolleyes:

Actually if you must know the truth, I got my edumacation in the great city of Buffalo where they teach us gooder grammer than anywhere else in the United Statez... I got my diplomate from the D'Youville College right up there in Buffalo..

Sorry my post wasn't amusing for you Buffalo Fan, but I figure after the wonderful season your team just had, you might enjoy a little bit of humor.. Then again, your humor level must be like a Steve Christie/ Jake Ayrans Field Goal.. Wide to the Right..

Ah screw it.. At 1:30 AM my wit is in the can.. Like the Bills record... :monkey:

Besides all that other stuff Buffalo has to whine about, just being a Bills fan would be enough for me to whine about. I mean, do they have counseling for those poor people up there? Jeez, you're brought up and taught to like this team and then when you're old enough and see how bad they are, you learn that they're most famous player got away with murder a few years back. I try to feel sorry for them but sometimes they don't appreciate it.:cool: Those poor Bills.:lol:

Steve Christie was one of the best pressure-kickers in the league. Very seldom was he "wide right".

Bills fans talking smack about the Dolphins?

I just can't believe Bills fans are talking smack about the Dolphins...the Bills just plain suck! That's like Cleveland Clown fans talking smack about the Steelers! LOL!

Talkin smack??

Just defending MY team! Duh

I still prefer the Steelers......kick the Fins' arse if youz play in the playoffs

Re: Bills fans talking smack about the Dolphins?

Originally posted by SteelersForever
I just can't believe Bills fans are talking smack about the Dolphins...the Bills just plain suck! That's like Cleveland Clown fans talking smack about the Steelers! LOL!
what else do Bills fans have to do ?? ;)

I like the Steelers too. Bill Cowart is the best coach, I wish we had him instead we get Tom Donahue.

Originally posted by Player6600
I like the Steelers too. Bill Cowart is the best coach, I wish we had him instead we get Tom Donahue.
to tie the 3 teams together ;) - the Fins (JJ) really wanted Donahoe as their GM, but he needed a break. Then he goes to Buff and inherits an impossible cap situation...

Cowart is great coach though

Re: Bills fans talking smack about the Dolphins?

Originally posted by SteelersForever

They think losing is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom