Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo

How many games will the Buffalo Bills win next season?

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 3 7.3%

Votes: 13 31.7%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 9 or more (impossible but if you are retarded you may select this)

• Total voters
not having Rob Johnson at QB nets 6 wins :D

I said four, they'll go 4-12 so their record will be the exact opposite of ours. :D

I also voted for 4. 10 bucks says that after the Bills go 4-12 they'll be claiming how they will win Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Originally posted by nyrican
they will have more wins then the DOlphins :lol:

Did you mean to say that they will have more wins THAN the Dolphins. Then is a statement of time and than is a word used for comparison however, I certainly don't expect a Jets fan to know the difference. HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :evil:

Shame on you NYRican! :mad: Pulling for the Bills like that! :mad:

I say they will win 3 :lol:

Nyrican just mad because his team can't make the playoff even with a probowl running back

I voted for the equal amount they won last season, (and I say that # is being very kind) Vanpelt is an upgrade over potato chip Johnson ,,but so would J - George. Marino1983

Hey bud,, er Rican, you do not have to use the Jest avatar in your post --- most people could tell you are a Vinnie Testicleless fan just by the stupidity of messages !! Or you could also be a Ills-Jilly fan ,, nahh - I wouldn't even stoop that low with a GREEN PUKE fan like you ... Marino1983 :lol: :eek: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom