Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo

I'll remind you he didn't just spring up out of thin air in Buffalo. He was at Diablo Valley JUCO in 2015.

Here is his tape from there.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/891607/5721e8e0bd746d007c87c4ce

As it says, he became the state of California leader in passing yards and passing touchdowns in only 10 games.

His game was extremely multi-faceted at a very early stage. He got a lot of votes for Captain in Buffalo even though he hadn't played a single game for them, and they already had an entrenched starter at QB.
thanks for the INFO. Opening game is Thursday, so pretty excited to see what he does against what should be a fluff team. The put up 100 on a team a few years ago, maybe...

I've chatted with Drew a bit and I believe Simon did an interview with him for a magazine.

Drew is going to check with his video guys to see if they can get me game tapes and I'll see about cutting them up and putting them on YouTube. Just for the hell of it.

I've chatted with Drew a bit and I believe Simon did an interview with him for a magazine.

Drew is going to check with his video guys to see if they can get me game tapes and I'll see about cutting them up and putting them on YouTube. Just for the hell of it.
he seemed like a good guy from what little I've been around him. He doesn't walk around with an entourage either.

Back
Top Bottom