Buffalo's new power ranking comments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's new power ranking comments

:lol:

I remember the last time Billy-Goat fans were talking up their team and they came to Miami... Come on down Mr. Bleedsomuch!

DaQuix said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/PowerRankings

Nobody wants to play the Bills. RB Willis McGahee is a force, and QB Drew Bledsoe is getting the time to spread the ball around. The defense can stop the run, and its pass rush is improving.

i'll preface this by saying i fear for the phins this week. BUT, who is drew spreading the ball around to? defensive backs?

DPlus47 said:
i'll preface this by saying i fear for the phins this week. BUT, who is drew spreading the ball around to? defensive backs?
Moulds
Evans
McGahee
Campbell
Euhus
Aiken

and Defensive Backs :roflmao:

I remember last year when they came to Miami.. talking smack. Espn had some of their players hooked to a mic, then they lost. Moulds talked all this smack and did nothing. But alas that was when we had our workhorse Ricky.

SkapePhin said:

I remember the last time Billy-Goat fans were talking up their team and they came to Miami... Come on down Mr. Bleedsomuch!
:roflmao:

muscle979 said:
I remember last year when they came to Miami.. talking smack. Espn had some of their players hooked to a mic, then they lost. Moulds talked all this smack and did nothing. But alas that was when we had our workhorse Ricky.

That was also when the Bills were the hottest team in the NFL and favored to go the SB - funny how things change really quickly.

SkapePhin said:

Thats the way Uh-huh uh-huh i like it baby!

FlyingElvis said:
Except the Patriots. In the Bills perfect world, the Pats don't exist.
believe me, all Bills fans want another shot at the pats. We know we can beat you, it would have helped if we were at home last game, but nonetheless that game hurt a lot because we all knew we could beat you, just a bad game and we want another try at it.

i want soo bad to see you guys in playoffs. you better pray it doesnt happen.

rtconner said:
believe me, all Bills fans want another shot at the pats. We know we can beat you, it would have helped if we were at home last game, but nonetheless that game hurt a lot because we all knew we could beat you, just a bad game and we want another try at it.

i want soo bad to see you guys in playoffs. you better pray it doesnt happen.
The Bills can't beat the Pats.... neither can the joks... but you know who can??????? :D The dolphins are on their way back to prominance, it was started by doing something that the "mightY" bills and jets both can't pull off and that's beating the reigning champs. If you hope to be the best you have to be able to beat the best.

DaQuix said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/PowerRankings

Nobody wants to play the Bills. RB Willis McGahee is a force, and QB Drew Bledsoe is getting the time to spread the ball around. The defense can stop the run, and its pass rush is improving.
Give me a break ...
One word,, Hyperbole !!!
Lets see what YOUR billy goats would do with the Steeler starters quix ...
I mean YOU can hype all the positive goat playoff talk all that YOU want to, but when reality set's in, the billy goat fan excuses will flow like water !!
:yes:
Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom