Buffalo's picks.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's picks....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
are very dangerous. They look like they are putting together a great draft. Josh Reed somehow slipped to them, he will be VERY good. Mike Williams will make our lives miserable......or at least make our DEs lives miserable!!! hehehe

I know! The AFC East is getting screwed! Even New England is getting better with Daniel Graham and the Jets with Rumph. And watch out, Bledsoe in Buffalo still looks likely. There wont be a losing team in the AFC East.

gettin a little mixed up there....Rumph went to SF at 27....NYJ took Bryan Thomas, DE, UAB....looks like Ellis is going back t oDT....good waste of talent.....i like it! hahaha

Man, the Jets picked a good player but they just don't need him. Thomas will be really good but it wasn't a need. Buffalo got a steal in Reed but McKinnie is better then Williams (although Williams is pretty good)

It looks like the run on WRs is on with Carter, Davis, and Caldwell being the last three picks.

I doubt Marquise Walker's going to fall into our hands, like some of us were hoping he would.

Antonio Bryant is fallin like enron stock!!! he would be a MEGA steal....but I wouldn't get to excited, he will definately be gone!

Our pick that we gave to Philly is coming up. Lets see who we could have had at that spot instead of Morlon.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Man, the Jets picked a good player but they just don't need him. Thomas will be really good but it wasn't a need. Buffalo got a steal in Reed but McKinnie is better then Williams (although Williams is pretty good)

I agree McKinnie is better than Williams, although Williams should become a good player. The only big weakness for Williams is his weight. He is almost 380 lb.

Ok Eagles made their picks. Who "could" we have drafted there at this point that would make us regret taking Morlon last year?

Is Bryant still out there? The Eagles should not have taken all of those DBs and should of gone with Bryant. I think the Niners will take Bryant now.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
are very dangerous. They look like they are putting together a great draft. Josh Reed somehow slipped to them, he will be VERY good. Mike Williams will make our lives miserable......or at least make our DEs lives miserable!!! hehehe

Whats with the hehehe??

Anyways, I was thinking there may be one negative things for the Bills by picking Josh Reed(Besides the possibility of him being a bust). Moulds may become pissed off that he is not getting the ball enough(He already did that last season), and turn into a me-player.

Mike Williams

I'm pretty sure most people in the NFL think Williams is the best tackle. The only concern was with his knee, you don't want to spend a draft pick that high on someone who's not going to get hurt. As for his weight, I don't think thats a big deal. Not only are huge guys like Leonard Davis proving big guys can be dominating tackles, but he looks like he's lost some of the 375 pounds he weighed in at the combine at. It looks all like solid muscle to me. Not good news for us.

I disagree that the AFC East is putting together a good draft. I think the way the draft has gone so far, the Dolphins have been lucky.

Buffalo: Should have a lot better players for the #4 pick then what they do. Williams is way over-rated. Hell, I know he is fast for being 375 pounds, BUT, he IS 375 pounds. You're trying to tell me JT won't have an easy time getting around him? Reed was a steal, but they always had good receivers so I am not too worried there.

NY Jets: I think they have had an AWFUL draft. Bryan Thomas is NOT a 1st rounder. That was a wasted pick. Good news for us.

Patriots: They I believe have had the best draft so far in terms of what they could do. They made a pretty good move to trade up and Graham is a good player at a position where they have nothing.

Overall, I think the Dolphins are in good shape after the 1st 2 rounds. Let's hope I am right. But really bodzilla, the Bills got Mike Williams and Josh Reed, but who did you expect them to get with the #4 pick? It's not like they were drafting low in the first round. I feel that for the picks they had, they should have had better talnet than what they got.

Thomas has late first round talent, it just didn't make sense because the Jets didn't need him. Buffalo has put together a good draft, and the Patriots got a good player in Graham.

I just want to know how McKinnie is rated below Williams when he goes two full seasons without giving up a sack. And to add to that, he had the following:

Dorsey is not a very mobile QB so he couldn't get out of trouble very well

He had to face Dwight Freeney, the #11 pick I believe, last year and in 2000

The guy is MASSIVE (not that Williams isn't) but just to look at how big he really is, scares me.

Williams did not shut down Freeney in two games, and Williams also didn't go two years without a sack.

One more thing about McKinnie, the guy just took up football recently. He is still learning the game and technique which means he probably has more upside than Williams.

Back
Top Bottom