Buffalo's top pick out for the season... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's top pick out for the season...

WharfRat said:
On the sidelines in a cast? :confused:
edited my post. It's all part of the master plan. The biggest fins killer of them all had a busted knee too. Thurman. He's just following suit. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Why are we suffering ? :lol:

Now that he busted his knee. We have him where we want him. Just like Willis and Evans had busted knees. :D. Next year, all our players w/ blown knees will continue to own the fins :D.

Haha. I got a good laugh out of that. On topic though, jeez what a bummer.

The Bills are justagonna suck this year once willis goes down... search your heart bill fans you know it be true :roflmao:

Wagon Circler said:

You are a Bills fan, so I really don't like you :wink: , but that picture in your sig is pretty damn cool.

Wagon Circler said:
I got a good laugh just looking at your av.. you feel the need to aggrevate please come back during the season when willis is hurt and losman is just lost... after 6 games we'll see who's better... shhhhhh no need to comment just wait till the season starts. Oh by the way you can't circle the wagons no more dude there's no mor bruce, kelly, reed,thurman, and you get my point it's over dude :roflmao: :rofl4:

bigow said:
I got a good laugh just looking at your av.. you feel the need to aggrevate please come back during the season when willis is hurt and losman is just lost... after 6 games we'll see who's better... shhhhhh no need to comment just wait till the season starts. Oh by the way you can't circle the wagons no more dude there's no mor bruce, kelly, reed,thurman, and you get my point it's over dude :roflmao: :rofl4:

Wow guy, Get a grip.

bigow said:
I got a good laugh just looking at your av.. you feel the need to aggrevate please come back during the season when willis is hurt and losman is just lost... after 6 games we'll see who's better...
Or when Brown get's hurt and Feely is lost ? :lol:

I'm not happy about it. On the other hand it probably won't make a huge difference providing Campbell and Euhus are OK by summer as expected. Everett has tremendous upside, but he is admittedly raw, and with a low score on his Wonderlic at the combine, odds are it is going to take him quite a bit of time to learn the offence. He can use this season to get up to speed mentally on the Bills playbook, and then be ready to play in 2006. When stuff like this happens, you gotta make the best of it.

painnotpleasure said:
Wow. I hope this isn't going to be as big of a injured crazed year as it was last year. I know every year there's tons of injuries and theirs nothing you can do about it, but last year was the worst injury year that I could remember. Sucks for Everett.
I agree, last year was nuts with injuries, let's just pray that our teams stay healthy, so that when we play there will be no excuses.

BleedinGreenNC said:
I agree, last year was nuts with injuries, let's just pray that our teams stay healthy, so that when we play there will be no excuses.

Even when there's no injuries they still make excuses when the Bills and Jets pound them.

Last year it was "we put 30+ pts on your 'top 2' D"

Too bad we still won and they had how many INTs?

Crisis said:
Even when there's no injuries they still make excuses when the Bills and Jets pound them.

Last year it was "we put 30+ pts on your 'top 2' D"

Too bad we still won and they had how many INTs?

Just like all those excuses you clowns made when you lost at home against the 3rd string players on Pittsburgh...right...at home with the playoffs on the line and you clowns lost. Its funny how fans talk about the Fins melt down late in the season...but you should remember how successful the JiLLLLs are late in the season...especially in January :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Just like all those excuses you clowns made when you lost at home against the 3rd string players on Pittsburgh...right...at home with the playoffs on the line and you clowns lost. Its funny how fans talk about the Fins melt down late in the season...but you should remember how successful the JiLLLLs are late in the season...especially in January :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!
Did you see the back-ups of Pitts? They were better than the fins :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom